Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

weigt loss?

and/or dump the dairy that will also drop some pounds quick.

Sure it is. Better yet ... trade off some fat for new muscle.
Just pull out sugar and flour products. Up your animal flesh
and veggies.
The change over 4 weeks will shock you. You might be 10 pounds
heavier, but look lean and huge

You make it sound sso easy. Good luck everyone

Seriously, I dropped 15 pounds in 3 weeks, just by minor changes in the diet. Doctor wanted me to cut out rice and wheat products, dairy, etc....basically chicken, beef, fruits and veggies, with 2 protein shakes a day....Ive been eating clean since starting HRT, but the 3 weeks since dropping the brown rice and wheat products, 15 pounds off...now I dont know if the timing of how the HRT is going has something to do with it (Im on Test E, Deca, GH), but I feel better....and Ive always been a huge fan of brown rice, oatmeal, and dairy....I dont think its bad and would still advise most people doing athletic stuff to keep on it, but if you need to shed some weight try going straight caveman for a while.

Since i have a diet i love whenever i want to drop a few pounds i do morning cardio upon waking up on an empty stomach after a 12 hr fast from the last meal ,the body has no fuel to burn so it has no choice but to dip into fat stores to burn as fuel,this does a hatchet job on bodyfat,add some lipoflame to that and you have just poured gasoline on a fire.

The benefits,endurance,lower blood pressure,deeper sleep (thats when the body produces HGH)lower cholorestrol levels along with lower resting BMR (basic metabolic rate), it's a win-win situation.

RADAR

Since i have a diet i love whenever i want to drop a few pounds i do morning cardio upon waking up on an empty stomach after a 12 hr fast from the last meal ,the body has no fuel to burn so it has no choice but to dip into fat stores to burn as fuel,this does a hatchet job on bodyfat,add some lipoflame to that and you have just poured gasoline on a fire.

The benefits,endurance,lower blood pressure,deeper sleep (thats when the body produces HGH)lower cholorestrol levels along with lower resting BMR (basic metabolic rate), it's a win-win situation.

RADAR

Thats amazing, never even thought about it that way, catch your Body in its "fast" phase (with cardio) and you force the fat stores to be used every day, its also perfect for me because I can't eat anything after my GH injection for an hour, which I shoot every day during the week upon rising.
THX

Why cant you eat after your GH injection? Ive been to multiple doctors who gave me GH, never heard that? Not that doctors know all hahaha....never heard it on the forums either....

As for morning cardio while fasting, I have a different take on that despite all of the urban legends in bodybuilding and general fitness populations about that....unless you have a reason not to be eating in the morning right away, you shouldnt be fasting for long periods IMO, especially if you are training in any fashion....I dont think there is any science behind the fasting cardio just more pop culture practice.....you would be better off doing interval training a few times a week, doing lifting the right way, and not fasting in the morning...but the thread isnt about this so Ill shut up! Id just do some digging on your own and reconsider possibly.

Top Bottom