Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to increase strength while losing body fat with steroids

Niaserk

Not looking to recomp, i don’t really care about that part. But i would like to lose some body fat and trim down WITHOUT losing strength
Is such a thing possible with steroids help?
I’m currently 6’2’’ and can bench 365 pounds and i weigh around 225
Trenbolone and testosterone sound good here, would stacking them 500mgs each be the best way to do it? Or should i go with oral steroids instead?

Tren? you sound like you have never even used a steroid before.. where on earth would you come up with tren?? have you ran anything or done any research???

Tren? you sound like you have never even used a steroid before.. where on earth would you come up with tren?? have you ran anything or done any research???
Welcome to the new area lot people start with the famous "Test Your Limit, Tren Hard and Eat Clen" .... :cautious:
Not looking to recomp, i don’t really care about that part. But i would like to lose some body fat and trim down WITHOUT losing strength
Trenbolone and testosterone sound good here, would stacking them 500mgs each be the best way to do it? Or should i go with oral steroids instead?
What is your history / stat ?
What about diet ?

I see more and more "new" people wanting trenbolone.

500mgs tren too much

250mgs test 200mgs tren n2guard

you should increase strength quickly once you bottom out

Top Bottom