Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

500 lbs

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

you say you have tried every diet out there
list out the foods that you are eating every day
log it on here so we can help you

you aren't the first overweight person who has come on here for help. We have helped so many different people get a log Journal up now

i'm hoping that you can get things turned around soon
you will not live a long happy life style at this rate

Thanks everyone I'm down for this ride how do I put up a log
@BIG AC
To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Diet Training Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

received_295619229782082-jpeg.141806
t

That's a good one I've tried every diet known to man. My pituitary gland is shrunken pretty bad so it's extremely hard to keep off the weight. I eat pretty clean and not as much as you would think. I dint eat any sweets
Have you ever tried semigultide, metformin or GW for aid in weight loss ? Also you should post up a daily day of eating with foods calories fats carbs protein etc, we can help better that way by understanding more about you.

Metforman didn't do anything differently. Ozempic put me in a fib raise my pulse over 200 bpm for a solid 7 days so that's a no no. Mt eating is half ass today for breakfast I had honey nut cherrios and watermelon at lunch I had two slices of pizza few hours later I ate half a turkey sub. For dinner I ate a turn sandwich from Arby's. I know that's all crap bit it's a huge improvement I'm not a diabetic bp is 160s over 85 to 90 cholesterol is good test levels is 81 points

Top Bottom