Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

500 lbs

Mt eating is half ass today for breakfast I had honey nut cherrios and watermelon at lunch I had two slices of pizza few hours later I ate half a turkey sub. For dinner I ate a turn sandwich from Arby's.
This is def not good.
How old are you?
I think your gonna have to start pre making your food so you can make the right choices. My friend was in the same boat eating fast food all the time. Once I got him prepping his food he is doing a lot better and it's much easier for him to stay on track.
Also, what does your daily activity look like? 10-15min walks a few times per day go a long way.
If you are serious about losing this weight you need to make yourself a priority. I know that tough with a little one but you need to carve out time to work on yourself. You wanna see that little guy grow up!!!
We are all here to help you.

This is def not good.
How old are you?
I think your gonna have to start pre making your food so you can make the right choices. My friend was in the same boat eating fast food all the time. Once I got him prepping his food he is doing a lot better and it's much easier for him to stay on track.
Also, what does your daily activity look like? 10-15min walks a few times per day go a long way.
If you are serious about losing this weight you need to make yourself a priority. I know that tough with a little one but you need to carve out time to work on yourself. You wanna see that little guy grow up!!!
We are all here to help you.
I'm 47 I have two adult kids and 5 grandchildren I run equipment and let's be totally honest I'm lazy as it gets I get up and move around but u don't take walks haven't exercised in years I don't go in stores always have everyone get stuff for me I'm a lot worse then I thought as I sit here and write this out. I thought about ordering factor meals but that's just being lazy still

You need to get your diet in order and look into weight loss surgery
Surgery is not a option my mind won't accept it I'm too proud I need someone to follow me around with a cattle prod. I just need to get started a good diet plan a realistic plan and the working out part I just need to start

I'm 47 I have two adult kids and 5 grandchildren I run equipment and let's be totally honest I'm lazy as it gets I get up and move around but u don't take walks haven't exercised in years I don't go in stores always have everyone get stuff for me I'm a lot worse then I thought as I sit here and write this out. I thought about ordering factor meals but that's just being lazy still
Well you are acknowledging some of your issues. That's a great start. Little things add up.
Park a little further and go into the store.
10 min walk after each meal.
No reason not to order the meals. If you always have something made for you than it's a lot easier to make the right decisions.
Have you spoken to your doctor about weight loss surgery? There is a guy on EVO that had the surgery and lost over 100lbs. Look for him over there and connect with him.( Link below) .Maybe he can help you get started as he has been in your shoes.

No surgery my brain won't allow it I'm going to start a log tonight and get serious about it and make it happen
@BIG AC lets see you start your log , we can guide you more get it up

Top Bottom