Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weightloss and Letro results for gyno

Tylerzab

Im Tyler i am 23, 5'9" 164 lbs currently.. 2 Years ago i did my second and very last cycle of pro hormones. it was called emass3x containing superdrol, halovar, and max-lmg.I did this dumb ass cycle because on my first cycle of rage rv4 went up to a lean 180lbs and only lost 4 lbs in pct. however my next and last cycle Went horribly wrong. Emass3x made me feel like shit every single day of my cycle when my first cycle made me "superman". with this last shitty cycle i was taking "Cycle assist or support?" which has all the typical supporting sups for gear use all in one product.. i still felt like shit everyday. after my final week of this cycle i started my pct.. i only used Nolva and and a test booster "hard core test". for one month then i tappered of the nolva and didnt notice any gyno... WELL 1-2 months later i started slowly growing tits. (delayed gyno?) i guess. not only was my chest getting flabby but i was growing flab everywhere and i couldn't keep it off. so i slowly grew flabby for the next two years I had no sex drive, no energy, and i found my self tearing up when i heard something really sad which i have never done before.By this time i was a total fat guy weighing 198 lbs of flab im assuming all these effects are from to much estrogen in my body. So NOW for the past few months i have been working my ass off doing P90x and eating around 1000-1500 cals a day and it has paid off!! i have lost 30+ lbs and my energy is up and im starting to feel manly again. but as i lost weight my gyno became more noticeable and started to harden up and hurt a lot. so i decided that even though it had been 2 years i was going to give letro a shot to reduce my gyno. I have tapered up to running 2.5mg of letro /ed for over a week know and i have already notice my lumps go down! :) i wanted to post some pictures of my results to see what you guys think, and if you have any positive suggestions to help me continue on my path to get fit again that would be great! thanks for reading this long ass thing!

Top Bottom