Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

weightgainer

GNC's weightgainers and most any weight gainer they sell, has made me vomit more times then I can count, not to mention digestive problems. That shit is garbage. N-Large seemed good, I couldnt digest it too well though.

n- large2 seems to work well for me. gained about 8lbs in a month. have tried alot of others with no gains. but people react different ways to different things.

n-large is the only one drank that tasted remotly good when mixed with milk. one think i did do that made it taste awesome was mix it regularly with milk, put it in a blender, and add 2 scoops of the corresponding ice creams, ie. chocolate for chocolate, vanilla for vanilla.

I use 2 cups of milk with 3 scoops of Nlarge2. Only in the morning though, as it has more sugar than I'd like. I use that to get about 700 extra cals in addition to all the normal food I eat.

Mammoth 2500 by Interactive is really good: 55grms pro/18grms fat/152grms carbs. But if you ask me all liquid weight gainers aren't that great for weight gain and if you do get weight gain from them its usually in the wrong places. Stick to Whey shakes and Solids youll get alot further with those.

Top Bottom