Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Week 2 diet and cutting phase

enzymus

Just ended a cycle had all the gains I wanted and strength too.

I'm in week 2 of a combination thermogenic /gugglesterone and light atkins diet. I'm not eating greasy foods and limiting carbs to under 30 a day. No sugars and eating at least 40 grams of protien every 2-2 1/2 hours except for sleeping periods. My strength is fading fast. Post cycle I was 6'0 200 lbs and my best bench was 305.

Now I'm maxing 255 and vascularity has dropped tremeddously. I now weigh 190 lost 10 pounds 14 days and I feel ok but I think cortisol levels are taking over.

Any suggestions

are you on any gear?if your not you will lose a substantial amount of muscle on that diet.you either need gear to help maintain you nnew muscle or wait till you natural test levels are back p then diet with a cutting cycle.i hope your taking clomid

im going cutting phase right now.. im taking test prop 100mg eod and my strenght is going waaaaaayyy up.. maybe your losing too much to fast? im only loosing 2lb of fat a week, and and actully heavir than i started....

im using a low carb, fat , super high protein diet....

thefacelessballer said:
im going cutting phase right now.. im taking test prop 100mg eod and my strenght is going waaaaaayyy up.. maybe your losing too much to fast? im only loosing 2lb of fat a week, and and actully heavir than i started....

im using a low carb, fat , super high protein diet....

You bridging? If you are cycling is that all you are using in you cycle? I've been reading the protien power diet to try and set up my cutting cycle.

Eh Gyno milker... Your gonna have to up your carbs it sounds like. The carbs help with the delivery of the protien to the muscle atleast 60-100g of carbs a day or you will go catabolic.

Top Bottom