Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wcjcMr.O's 6 week BULK LOG

stats-----24 years old. 5'11''. 200lbs. Not sure on the bf%, probably around 13-15%. Maybe you guys will have a better idea where im at bf wise.

cycle will be as follows----
1-4 Dbol 30mg/day Today I did 10mg upon rising and 20mg about 2 hours before workout.
1-6 Test E 500mg/week I may extend it to 7 weeks. We'll see as that time gets closer
Creatine Throughout cycle. OR at least for the first 4 weeks than during PCT as well

pct---starting 2 weeks after last pin
8-12 PostCycle/Unleashed combo
8-12 Fadogia Agrestis 1000mg/day
8-12 Clomid 25mg/day

I will be low dosing Forma throughout cycle and most likely into PCT.

Goal----As much clean mass as possible

starting measurements-----
Arms 17''
forearms 14 1/4''
chest 46 1/4''
waist 32 3/4''
thigh 24''
calf 16''

Training will be an FST-7 based routine. Concentrating on building strength in the 6-10 rep range for the first 4 weeks so I will be able to use heavier weight for the final 4 weeks in the 10-15 rep range.

Monday- Legs(Hams in the morning, quads at night)
Tuesday- Calves and Chest (calves first)
Wednesday- OFF
Thursday- Abs and Back (abs first)
Friday- Calves and Shoulders (calves first)
Saturday- Abs, Bi's and Tri's (abs first)
Sunday- OFF

I will post up my complete training routine for each muscle group on each training day, with weight used and all that.

what do you guys think of my dbol dosing?

I will be posting up pic's and videos every now and then for you guys. With final pics at the end as well.

If you guys would like I will post up my nutrition plan for the next 8 weeks. Let me know and I will get to work on that for you guys as well.

Thanks for stopping by, let me know if you have any questions or comments

the pics I uploaded were taken today

If your only gonna do 6 weeks why not run test p?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I've ran Dbol many times and i doubt you'll loose any strength as long as you keep hammering at it, Plus the Forma not only combats bloat it also has anabolic properties so thats another plus!

Didnt have time to post yesterday. But did Chest & Calves.

Weight is up to 212, thats 12 pounds in 7 days. I def look alot fuller and rounder.

Workout was as follows------

Chest
Incline Dumbell Press: 65x10, 70x10, 75x10, 90x8, 105x8, 120x6
Incline Dumbell Flys: 55x10, 60x10, 65x10, 65x10
Cable Flys: 80x10, 110x10, 130x10
Flat Hammer Strength Press: 7's with 60 sec rest between sets. 90x10, 110x10, 130x8, 140x8, 140x8, 140x8, 140x8

Calves
Seated Calve Raises: 90x30, 90x30, 90x30
Leg Press Calve Raises: 90x30, 135x30, 180x30, 180x30 Than stood up and used bodyweight for calve raises to failure

Back and Abs Later today so I will Post up later as well

Back Workout Today

Pullups: 4 sets to failure with bodyweight, 20, 14, 11, 8,
Bent over Barbell Rows: 95x10, 145x10, 195x10, 195x8, 195x8
T-Bar Rows: 70x10, 95x10, 120x8, 120x6 drop to 95x6
One Arm Cable Rows: 90x10, 110x10, 130x8, 140x8
Low pulley Cable Rows: 7's with 60 sec rest between each set. 90x10, 110x10, 130x8, 150x8, 150x8, 150x10, 180x8 drop to 110x8
Hyper Extensions: BW+25x12, sameX15, sameX15

Weight used has gone up some since last back workout. Pumps are starting to hit me pretty hard. Back pumps hittin me as well. Gonna go pick up some Taurine any day now.

I think tomorrow is a day off. We'll see how Im feelin tho.

I will be posting up some videos here in the next week or so. So stay tuned for that.

sweet... make sure you get some squat vids this round too bro...

lol I will Moya. I havent been able to squat for some time. But I started doing front squats a few weeks back and it feels alot better on my back and Im able to stay more upright. So I'll being doin some front squat videos for sure. Sorry to disappoint if you were looking to see me back squat. I know I wouldnt be puttin up your kinda numbers on em tho.....lol

I may hit somewhere around 3 wheels on front squats. But probably not much more than that. Who knows though.......thanks for droppin by bro

lol I will Moya. I havent been able to squat for some time. But I started doing front squats a few weeks back and it feels alot better on my back and Im able to stay more upright. So I'll being doin some front squat videos for sure. Sorry to disappoint if you were looking to see me back squat. I know I wouldnt be puttin up your kinda numbers on em tho.....lol

I may hit somewhere around 3 wheels on front squats. But probably not much more than that. Who knows though.......thanks for droppin by bro

My god! i hate those ,i had rather squat with dumbells

you may want to give zercher's a shot then, much lower center of gravity on the back = less strain... very quad dominant for a squat variation as well...
imo its as close of a freeweight version of the leg extension as possible...

If I remember right those are when you hold the bar in front of you in your arms on the inside of your elbow right?

If its what im thinking those are, I tried them a few years back and hated em too. Front squats are actually really comfortable for me and they feel more natural. So I'll probably just stick to those.

If I remember right those are when you hold the bar in front of you in your arms on the inside of your elbow right?

If its what im thinking those are, I tried them a few years back and hated em too. Front squats are actually really comfortable for me and they feel more natural. So I'll probably just stick to those.

Front squats are the shit bro.
Just keep smashin those quads with fronts and you'll be glad you did.

Top Bottom