Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

water and dnp

bbk42mac said:
well after the fatloss boost ill knuckledown with a personal trainer, but seriously, at this point in time i need to get happy about myself or will probably revert
i know all you guys are buff to the core and look at me as a lightweight good for nothing, but im trying and will hopefully oneday be happy with myself
its been a long way but i\'m still continuing the journey and striving to better myself
anyway thanks for all the help guys, i\'ll make a blog of this if it doesn\'t get locked again

At 5'4 and 118 you can't be very large - you just lack muscle mass.

You have to find peace in your mind and seek out the help of a good trainer (which can be hard to find) - if you choose to wait til you are happy with yourself first you may never reach your goals.

It's not like that - you have face life and your goals even when you feel poorly about yourself because that how you make progress in life.

If we only lived life when we felt good we might not ever venture out of bed everyday.

When you see someone with what appears to be the perfect body package never assume they feel as good about themselves as they make look. Truth is goals changes - you get from point A to B and all you can think about is point C and not how well you accomplished B.

bbk42mac said:
whats wrong with loose silica?

One would wonder how you are planning on separating the loose silica FROM the dnp powder for starters.

Oh yeah....a couple of other thoughts:

1 - how are you going to cap it?
2 - Where are you getting a Mettler or siilar digital scale
3 - what are going to use to mix WITH the dnp to cap it
4 - you mentioned loose silica.......how exactly do you plan on separating the silica FROM the dnp powder
5 - did you actually SIGN for the raw dnp product

Last edited:
6 - knowing that dnp will rip through your system causing loose stools in addition to being very dehydrating.....why would you EVER consider ADDING a laxative...that will compound the issue

7 - how do you plan on the DNP not comtaminating everything in your house?? Once it gets into the ventilaton system - you are fucked.

bbk42mac said:
cool thanks
sahdow or shadow?
shadow has sent me two messages but factual answers to dnp not really anything i can use
although i really appreciated his time

ok
my worries are:
how will i know when my electrolytes are depleted if dnp already makes you feel lethargic?
how much water is necessary while on dnp? i am going to down 2000litres with a 200mg capsule, then through the day will replenish with fruit juices and water
but reading i needed gallons sounds insane while on this dose
after 2000 straight, i\'m in and out the bathroom every few minutes, i can\'t do that at work
i read those women back in the 30s never changed their diet let alone take on so much water or near OD with supplements
would it be better to take 100mg spaced instead of all at one time
when should i start taking the t3
can you use a laxative while on dnp

brains blipping
i take it you\'ve done dnp?
are there any tidbits you could share while you were on, like unforeseen things you never thought of but used later or should have incorporated
thanks
xxx
Take laxatives and trying to homebrew DNP when you are only 118 at 5'4"?

Are you binging with the laxatives, hon?

I have been anorexic before, and this sounds like you may be on the verge of an eating disorder? I didn't read the entire thread, though.

I hope you stay safe and healthy and learn to love yourself and treat your body like its the only one you have. It is, you know.

The laxative thing just fucking scares me. I can't even imagine. And a lemonade diet?

Not to slam but wtf are you trying to accomplish here?

BBK, I got a question for you, you said you are 5'4"/118/30% bodyfat.

Is that 118 pounds? or 118 Kg or 118 stone?

Seriously.

bbk42mac said:
is there a reason for talking then deleting your posts?
you were going to help me, please continue

I have nothing against you, but I deleted my posts so others can't see them anymore. I only had them up for you to read and if you follow what I wrote you have a better rate of success. PM me if you have any questions

Too many kids reading this stuff :)

Varga said:
I have nothing against you, but I deleted my posts so others can't see them anymore. I only had them up for you to read and if you follow what I wrote you have a better rate of success. PM me if you have any questions

Too many kids reading this stuff :)

LOL@kids.......

Riiigghhhtttt........

Hehe, wasn't takling about some of the ppl here who gave her advice, if that's what you meant -I think the advice is spot on, however is not going to deter her from doing what she has in mind.

Honestly, if I were her I would do a nice primo cycle- build some muscle while loosing fat, but that's just me :)

Top Bottom