Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

water and dnp

the-short-one said:
(I don't think it's pounds. I find it hard to believe she's 118lb at 5'4" with 30% bf. )

Everyone here is giving you the same advice - voicing the same worries. That should tell you something.
It really depends on how they tested her body fat if it was those hand held thingys it could give a reading like that when she may in fact be more like 23-25%

nefertiti said:
She's in the UK, so it's probably kg. Which doesn't change a damn thing I said.
No, it doesn't, but bear with me on this Nef, seriously, there's a method to my madness:

1. If our little friend is actually 118 lbs. (and it's a legitimate question, because she gave her height in inches) there is no way that she has 30% body fat. Which means she is operating on VERY wrong information/assumptions. She has major issues with her own perception of herself because she's already UNDERweight (skinny fat).

2. If she is 118 kg. then she weighs about 260, substantially more than 30% body fat (I know this because I'm 5'9", about 30% BF, well muscled, and nowhere near 260). Again, BKK is operating on WRONG information. Hell dropping the first half of that extra weight would be a breeze with nothing more than proper diet and regular exercise, which she ain't doing. No, she's already fasting with "lemonade" she's using laxatives, and now she's heard about DNP :rolleyes:

Frankly, at this point, NOTHING we tell her is going to get through, she thinks she found the "magic pill." The only thing that might make her LISTEN is to realize her basic facts are wrong and if she fucks this up she's paying with her life. She will cook herself from the inside out.

A 5'4" woman who weighs 118 pounds, cannot possibly have 30% body fat, it's medically, because approximately 95 pounds of her body is composed of critical lean body mass (like blood, bones, organs).

A 5'4" woman who weighs 260 pounds cannot possibly have 30% body fat, it's gotta be a lot more than that.

BKK is wrong either way. Like I said, if she's wrong about something as simple as HER OWN BODY FAT, what other facts is she wrong about? Obviously she's doubting herself, or she wouldn't have posted on this board to begin with.

BKK is playing with fire. But telling her not to take DNP won't change her mind.

But maybe if I can point out to her the reasons that she's clearly too fucking STUPID to be screwing with shit as dangerous as DNP she MIGHT hear me.

If that's brutal, I'm sorry, seriously.

An intelligent, informed adult playing with fire is one thing. A person who is clearly uninformed playing with fire, who doesn't have the ability to understand the basic rules of safety, and refuses to listen to sound advice, that's something entirely different.

first i\'ll fill in on yesterday
capped my dnp
first batch 5g to 5g was a waste of time, binned it
next attempt 5g to 20g, filled 40 caps

no facemask or gloves, went in hardcore. assumed 5g of dnp would be a cakewalk, it wasn\'t
yellow-stained hands, yellow on my face, snot came out yellow
yellow fr3ak basically
sexy!
it was allover my clothes (scooping out 5g dnp and not the silica GRANULES/pellets/balls was fun
understatement)
so got naked thinking (as before on drying it out, got some on my hands but it washed off quick) i\'d jump in the shower
it ended up taking ages my plan failed
dnp on my arms, boobs, tummy!
the stuff burns a bit
anyway, i don\'t even know what percentage these caps are, i sealed up the tub again and don\'t plan on going back in, ever
made 120 pills with the 5/20 ratio
my math tells me they\'re about 80-90mg per tablet
will take one for a few days, then two then will settle with three
marked my vits so i know when i should take what
i planned on starting today, but the fumes murdered my brain, have had a headache, although the whole ordeal was pretty stressful, and it was friday the 13th so maybe mind game overkill
ok, lets see what u guys are saying

Oh blessed mother.

bbk42mac said:
capped my dnp

no facemask or gloves, went in hardcore. assumed 5g of dnp would be a cakewalk, it wasn\'t
yellow fr3ak basically
sexy!
it was allover my clothes (scooping out 5g dnp and not the silica GRANULES/pellets/balls was fun
understatement)
so got naked thinking (as before on drying it out, got some on my hands but it washed off quick) i\'d jump in the shower
the stuff burns a bit
anyway, i don\'t even know what percentage these caps are, i sealed up the tub again and don\'t plan on going back in, ever
i planned on starting today, but the fumes murdered my brain, have had a headache, although the whole ordeal was pretty stressful, and it was friday the 13th so maybe mind game overkill
:worried: x 100

bbk42mac said:
well after the fatloss boost ill knuckledown with a personal trainer, but seriously, at this point in time i need to get happy about myself or will probably revert
i know all you guys are buff to the core and look at me as a lightweight good for nothing, but im trying and will hopefully oneday be happy with myself
its been a long way but i\'m still continuing the journey and striving to better myself
anyway thanks for all the help guys, i\'ll make a blog of this if it doesn\'t get locked again

Erm, NOPE!! Even tho I'm currently training for a competition - I certainly DO NOT look like even the girls in the magazines......and the only reason I look like I do is cuz I get up at 5:30am 5 days a week to do cardio THEN go to work for 8 hours THEN go BACK to the gym to lift and I watch my diet very carefully.......

I do NOT take any form of steroids as I compete in a 100% tested organization......I didn't even know what this stuff was till I read this thread and all I have to say is good luck - try not to screw yourself up too badly.... :worried:

bbk42mac said:
capped my dnp

yellow fr3ak basically
sexy!
understatement)
the stuff burns a bit

NIIIIIICE!!! Sounds like a crack den or meth lab..... :worried:

velvett
sound advice, i really appreciate your thoughts, but it\'s been long, i\'ve been very strict with myself for what seems like forever
i do lack muscle, trying to gain any seems to diminish my earlier weightloss
i know i\'ve gotta build up muscle, but in my mind the heavier the scales tell me i am, the lower my self esteem goes
i\'ve been focused on losing weight, gaining (despite it being muscle) seems like a setback to me
i feed off the scales, any loss further strengthens my determination, even slight gains depresses me and i can\'t put as much effort into doing what i should if i feel like shite

i know b is fantastic, a great achievement, but i don\'t want to become complacent, i look nowhere near i\'d hoped to be so i must stay focussed, there\'ll be time to ponder later, right now i need keep running cos i aint done yet, by a long-stretch

the shadow
lol, with great difficulty!
that was the major drawback i hadn\'t foreseen
let me explain the tub
it\'s a 10litre stainless steel pot which i placed about wrapped in clingfilm, then foil then sealed off with celotape then placed in 2 heavy duty rubble refuse sacks and then sealed the lot with more celotape then covered with a blanket lol

while trying to get the 5g, i made a slit in the top, thinking the smaller the escape route, the better
of course the working enviroment meant i needed to get up close and personal, and due to 3kg of silica being placed over the 1kg of dnp, i had to roll it on it\'s side..
needless to say dust had a party
should\'ve brought the pre packeted stuff indeed

i make my own beauty cream so have many sized measuring utensils, in particular the 5g sized measuring spoon
i brought a cap m quik and 1000 vegetable capsules
didn\'t buy a scale, didn\'t think i\'d need it
didn\'t sign for it, it came via my chemical contact manufacturing guy, he knows i\'m not a business so sends me my stuff by speedpost, not using his regular carrier

laxative = i\'ve been eating one meal a day (small) and limiting fluids, i\'ve now upped my water intake but, my system won\'t be used to the dnp diet, i foresaw constipation and wanted to avoid that
i read you only get loose stools if you\'re electrolyte depleted or have some imbalance going on
(wow, lol.. i\'m being interrogated haha)

i made it in our spare (storage) room and had 4 of those water purifier units going, window (at the time) wasn\'t open
aside from decorating myself, the room looks fine
i could be a criminal, you\'d never know what went down in there

plus, someone said to throw the cap m quik away cos it\'d be toast, mine never even looked yellow (no pores i suspect) it now looks like new

i mixed the dnp with cornstarch

heatherrae
i don\'t have anorexia, but to lose weight i have to be hungry all the time. never made myself sick, don\'t gorge on food (lol, now eyes are rolling, i mean when and why i was fat)

Sassy69
allot of people fast, some drink nothing but water for over 40 days, i couldn\'t handle the saltwater flush, just drank lots of juice and took a laxative (as you\'re meant to) tea at night

musclemom
118 pounds

Varga
lol, i was logged in but was at that time capping the dnp
please pm me the info, i haven\'t read it

Sassy69
haha lol
i have a tendency to tangent too
i hear what you\'re saying
and it\'s good advice, but there are instances each day people should do the right thing but don\'t
i admit, dieting has worn me out, i feel lasy and miserable, i don\'t do drugs, don\'t enjoy my food anymore, what have i got left
i just wanna get there [points to the image of skinny fit me - in my mind lol] then stay there (with guidance) not have this current achievement being the pinnacle before i fall off the wagon

Sassy69
re: last ditch effort

well, i\'ve kinda figured i\'m not getting anywhere fast this way, dnp will be my key to success
after dropping the weight and feeling better, i\'ll knuckledown and get the training plus diet support i need and also stop watching the scales so much
dnp is my pick me up, like drinking a lucozade so the triathlete can complete the marathon stretch, if that makes sense

the-short-one
lol, i have a constant belly pouch, i could\'ve sucked it in and lied but why bother
i\'m not toned up, everything is soft and my body acts like a sponge
truthfully it\'s easy for me to gain weight, pig out for a fews days and i\'ll be a stone up then itll be killer tae-bo sessions and a snack as my main meal to drop it again

nefertiti
thanks for the advise, but i\'m unhappy only because the effort is so taxing, if i\'d jumped into the ultimate fatloss program and been consistent i\'d probably not be here now, but my body must be different, it laughs in the face of ordinary and normal methods, i had to go extreme to give it a wake-up call
years of bad eating and being a couch potatoe, plus with everyone in my family being on the chunky side it may well be a genetic predisposition
or at least i like to believe i need work 10x harder than anybody else because i\'m not physically meant to be under a certain weight, as i am now

wow, page 3 done.. hopefully there\'s only one post on page 4! lol
just kidding, i feel humbled that so many strangers care
hugs to everybuddy
xxx

Top Bottom