Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

water and dnp

so...it sounds like you have a laxative addiction. You might not think so - but it's not normal to take laxatives 3 x a week. Seriously. It's also not good for you.

Shadow's post is excellent - so much good info there. Also what QT mentioned - if your diet isn't tight - you'll gain all the weight back. DNP raises your metabolism by 30 - 50%. This is why the fat comes off so fast. Guess what? Your metabolism goes back to normal after you stop taking it, or even slows down below normal. That means you have to drastically cut your calories when you stop taking the DNP just to maintain that loss. That alone should tell you why it's not a good solution to permanent fat loss.

I think DNP has it's uses - but not in the realm of regular diet/fitness, simply because it's a drug that causes rebound. Like Clen and T3.

well after the fatloss boost ill knuckledown with a personal trainer, but seriously, at this point in time i need to get happy about myself or will probably revert
i know all you guys are buff to the core and look at me as a lightweight good for nothing, but im trying and will hopefully oneday be happy with myself
its been a long way but i\'m still continuing the journey and striving to better myself
anyway thanks for all the help guys, i\'ll make a blog of this if it doesn\'t get locked again

bbk42mac said:
well after the fatloss boost ill knuckledown with a personal trainer, but seriously, at this point in time i need to get happy about myself or will probably revert
i know all you guys are buff to the core and look at me as a lightweight good for nothing, but im trying and will hopefully oneday be happy with myself
its been a long way but i\'m still continuing the journey and striving to better myself
anyway thanks for all the help guys, i\'ll make a blog of this if it doesn\'t get locked again

girl - we don't look at you as a "lightweight good for nothing". What frustrates everyone here is that you ask for advice - we give it - and you don't like it. You're bound and determined to use this stuff no matter what anyone says - so why ask for our advice? Everything you need to know about DNP could have been found by researching online - WITHOUT asking questions in this forum. The first time I took DNP, I didn't ask anyone here about it because I found out all I needed to know by spending the time online searching.

Shadow was kind enough to give you a REALLY good read above. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE be careful...and don't take any laxatives while you're using it. I would advise against taking laxatives the way you're taking them, period. It's a form of eating disorder - and something else you might want to do some research on.

People become addicted to laxatives and can't go without them after a while. Is that the way you want to be?

You call us all "hardcore" fitness people. If you admire us and want to be like us - then do what we do. Get your diet in line, do cardio, and train your ass off. This is what we all do, and it's why we look the way we do.

No one here ate whatever they wanted, took DNP, and looked fabulous. I don't know anyone here who takes laxatives 3 x a week to look fabulous or "cleanse", either.

i pretty much felt ready, but you never can be too sure
dnp talk is kinda hush, i thought there might be some hidden yet vital info
i\'m still not sure why i bummed out with the silica but am about to cap
5g dnp to 5g cornstarch (50 tabs via cap m quik)
then i\'ll be labeling my supplements which have just finished arriving from vitacost and puritan

thanks varga
i think i will make some 100mg tabs actually
i plan on running this cyle for a month, not going higher than 200mg
high bodyfat is good or too good you mean?
as in = i\'ll be too hot?
i brought an electric thermometer especially, will take pics for you guys

i didn\'t trust buying caps readymade
i read people not getting the effects they were after then double even tripling the dose just to get a bit hot
id rather know exactly what i\'m playing (playing probably not the best word lol) with
haha
1kg dnp should last me 48 lifetimes!
i have only 5 leads for dno, 2 don\'t deliver to the uk despite being dirty cheap and from extremely legitimate sources (companies), or two places selling capped dnp which looked like their whole site was based on copy/paste
i decided to buy from a chemical manufacturer

besides, i read the person who used to supply to most people on boards is now in prison

Top Bottom