Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

water and dnp

bbk42mac said:
whoops ok
i can see my errors through your words, i\'ll can the dnp idea for now, will give myself two months of eating right and training, will chuck out the scales
but
if it doesn\'t work, me and dnp will have business to discuss
it\'s ok mods, you can lock this thread, i\'ll tangent on this idea for now
maybe i\'ll never need dnp, we\'ll see
thanks all
xxx

I will make you a deal.

Forget the dnp and send me a pm.

I will lay out a plan for you for 4 weeks....training, diet and cardio...and we wil see how much you lose in that time frame.

Last edited:
The Shadow said:
I will make you a deal.

I will lay out a plan for you for 4 weeks....training, diet and cardio...and we wil see how much you lose in that time frame.
You must spread some Karma around before giving it to The Shadow again.

Best idea yet. :)

bbk42mac said:
whoops ok
i can see my errors through your words, i\'ll can the dnp idea for now, will give myself two months of eating right and training, will chuck out the scales
but
if it doesn\'t work, me and dnp will have business to discuss
it\'s ok mods, you can lock this thread, i\'ll tangent on this idea for now
maybe i\'ll never need dnp, we\'ll see
thanks all
xxx
bbk,

I cannot tell you how important it is for you to take Shadow up on his offer. He is going to save your life, along with the other ladies on here with their suggestions.

You know, you DO have strangers that care about you, REAL feelings from people you have NEVER met... do you know how rare that is? And to others it seems fake, phony, like a joke.. we are NOT about that here. And while it is odd, it is the truth. We dont want you to hurt yourself, we want to help you and see you succeed.

Please, PLEASE listen to these women, Shadow and give this a shot.

All the best to you.

holy hell. this thread is an emotional roller coaster. for me, anyway. lolol. I am extrememly happy with your decision - and I have no doubt in my mind that Shadow will help you reach your goals.

:heart:

The Shadow said:
I will make you a deal.

Sounds solid Shadow, can;t stress enough how important a proper diet is to loosing weight. From what I;ve seen over the years the main stumbling block for many dieters is the lack of food they consume, which our bodies senses as starvation and slows the methabolic rate down to a pulp. A restricted caloric intake will work for a month or so then it shuts down.

Varga said:
Sounds solid Shadow, can;t stress enough how important a proper diet is to loosing weight. From what I;ve seen over the years the main stumbling block for many dieters is the lack of food they consume, which our bodies senses as starvation and slows the methabolic rate down to a pulp. A restricted caloric intake will work for a month or so then it shuts down.

This situation has nothing to do w/ losing weight and alot to do w/ building some muscle and a healthier body. The bodyfat measure is a ratio of bodyfat to lean muscle mass and ED people can further mindfuck themselves by doing the calculations and thinking because the number might be higher than they want (i.e. because its not that they have lots of fat, its that they have no muscle) they have to "lose more bodyfat".

Top Bottom