Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Watch out: Proviron IS suppressive (lab results)

Speaking from personal experience... I definitely think Proviron has a degree of suppression and should not be heavily relied upon during PCT or especially after. It certainly helps you *feel* better in the short-term... maybe even prolong a crash... but if a crash is going to happen, it's going to happen...regardless of proviron...I just felt that it delayed my recovery... it's almost like using it to help keep the "high" from your previous cycle, and you're getting that "fix" to avoid coming down and feeling like crap... personally, I would use proviron during cycles along with test... great combo... be very careful using it when coming off... just my 2 cents.

I think is was AL240 that debated it with you.

Not that I am taking sides because I do like a lot of his posts too.

The other point is that maybe your LH and FSH would have been zero 1 month out anyway.

To test this properly you would have to do two cycles of exactly the same length. One with Proviron and one without. Then blood values would have to be taken at the exact same intervals for each. Not to mention your starting values would need to be in a very close ballpark.

I think it is safe to say that all steroids are suppressive. Some more than others. But possibly they can exert that effect to a greater extent if you are already suppressed from other compounds. Just a thought.

Also Unleashed is great stuff.

Nelson Montana said:
Any time the body gets an exogenous compound it will...

A: develop a tolerance

B: develop a dependance. (In other words, supressive).

It's biology 101.

Who was it that was breaking my balls about this? -- saying that some Medline study showed proviron wasn't supressive so it was okay to use as much as you want for as long as you want and how I don't cite scientific studies and blah, blah, blah, blah...

Simple biology my friends.

Proviron is cerainly LESS suppresive than anabolic androgenic steroids and is okay when used to cushion a crash, and it's actually an under rated anti e. But there are no free rides. People must begin to accept this, but some are still stuck in the "Fonz" era where as you can cut and paste a random study that supports your belief you can do whatever you want with no consequences.

This is one of the concepts behind UNLEASHED. A supplement that lowers SH BG like Proviron with no supression -- because it doesn't ADD anything. It just blocks the enzyme which constricts free testosterone from being released. Pretty clever actually.

NM

njmuscleguy said:
Speaking from personal experience... I definitely think Proviron has a degree of suppression and should not be heavily relied upon during PCT - post cycle therapy - or especially after. It certainly helps you *feel* better in the short-term... maybe even prolong a crash... but if a crash is going to happen, it's going to happen...regardless of proviron...I just felt that it delayed my recovery... it's almost like using it to help keep the "high" from your previous cycle, and you're getting that "fix" to avoid coming down and feeling like crap... personally, I would use proviron during cycles along with test... great combo... be very careful using it when coming off... just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
st8grad said:
I think is was AL240 that debated it with you.

To test this properly you would have to do two cycles of exactly the same length. One with Proviron and one without. Then blood values would have to be taken at the exact same intervals for each. Not to mention your starting values would need to be in a very close ballpark.

Also Unleashed is great stuff.

Good point, and thanks. Glad the UNLEASHED worked for you.

gjohnson. I don;t think 6 month will matter. We're at odds and at very different ends of the spectrum on most issues. They're into overkill, I'm into safety. They sell supps, I design supps that are competition for them. There's also resentment because they were able to control me while they were mods here and now I've essentially "replaced" them so I doubt they're going to welcome me with open arms.

And by the way, I like some of AL240's posts too. But he was really pushing this in my face even though I knew he was wrong, but I let it go. Sometimes that's best.

I'll admit that the personal nature of this is 50/50.
I'm just wondering when your resentment for them has caused customers to buy more of your products?

If it's not making your money why not let go?
Same goes for them

Nelson Montana said:
gjohnson. I don;t think 6 month will matter. We're at odds and at very different ends of the spectrum on most issues. They're into overkill, I'm into safety. They sell supps, I design supps that are competition for them. There's also resentment because they were able to control me while they were mods here and now I've essentially "replaced" them so I doubt they're going to welcome me with open arms.

gjohnson5 said:
I'll admit that the personal nature of this is 50/50.
I'm just wondering when your resentment for them has caused customers to buy more of your products?

If it's not making your money why not let go?
Same goes for them

Oh, I don't think more people buy my products because I resent them. I don't resent them. I think more people are buying my products because they're better and less expensive.

Let what go? We have differences of opinion and I doubt that going over to their territory to give my point of view will be welcome. That's all.

Nelson Montana said:
Hmm, I have a hard time believing that since it never was before by the people who run it.

but some are still stuck in the "Fonz" era where as you can cut and paste a random study that supports your belief you can do whatever you want with no consequences.

LMFAO! Funny diggs Nelson!

Top Bottom