Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Warlobo

BBSweet

This is Basset's wife. How are you? This is my first post I have just been reading with Basset for about a year. Anyway, I know Test is Test just the esters differ and you suggest Cyp (saying there are less sides) but most other girls I see like Prop. Are you saying there are more sides because you are acually doing more test with Prop than Cyp at the same total mg per week. I have seen it said that "you would not want to do Test Sus". Why?Because it has 100% test per mg and you have to shoot it everyday. If these are the only reasons, I can dilute the Test Sus ( with steril water of course) to where I am doing the same total mg per week as a person doing 50mg/w of Cyp. Please help me understand.......BBSweet

Thanks, I am not trying to question you but rather understand more. I have Test Sus and thats why I wanted to know. I will try to find some Cyp or EQ but our friend in FLA is no longer there. If I do the Sus I will keep it low at 25mg a week which would be like doing 32.50mg of Cyp (less the spikes). I will keep you posted though if you want and thanks for being here for everyone as a Mod........BBSweet

Top Bottom