Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want to buy my bmw???

Selling it because i am actually f inally filed for divorce. We should be divorced with in two weeks. And because i am such a sweet heart. Instead of taking the required 33% debt and spliting the assets, i decided i would be the bigger person and agree to take half the debt and half the assets...so we are selling my car. which is paid off for almost a year now. And has no problems what so ever. And we are selling our 02 Escalade EXT. Looking for some one to take over payments or something...we are pretty much fucked on that i think. Which sucks for me cuz i have to pay half of what we lose which might be up to 10 G's!!!

If any of you are seriously interested, and have any offers, you should email [email protected]. Or you can email me ....however i am leaving work and won't be back on line until tomorrow then not again until Wednesday.

I'll give you all my karma for it.

btw this is spam

Tink! said:
If any of you are seriously interested, and have any offers, you should email [email protected]. Or you can email me ....however i am leaving work and won't be back on line until tomorrow then not again until Wednesday.

Go out with my friend Oak. He's a good guy. :)

Top Bottom