Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want to buy my bmw???

Scotsman said:
Hey sweetheart how you doing?

Cheers,
Scotsman

I bet you hope she calls you up and invites you to come spend the night with her. Huh? Am I right?

biteme said:
I bet you hope she calls you up and invites you to come spend the night with her. Huh? Am I right?

Nope you aren't.

If she wanted to call me that would be fine, but I'd be a little put off by it any woman inviting me to spend the night without having ever met.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:
Nope you aren't.

If she wanted to call me that would be fine, but I'd be a little put off by it any woman inviting me to spend the night without having ever met.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Take your morals and go back to the 1950's where you belong, scum! We won't be having your type in this century!

:cow:

Scotsman said:
Nope you aren't.

Cheers,
Scotsman

I'm sorry sir. Some men have better morals than others when it comes to that kind of thing.

samoth said:
Take your morals and go back to the 1950's where you belong, scum! We won't be having your type in this century!

Eat my ass you charleton :evil:

Has nothing to do with morals.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:
Eat my ass you charleton :evil:

Has nothing to do with morals.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Morals, gentlemanliness, self-respect... same thing - not often found or extolled in this day and age. Notwithstanding general behavior on the internet, lol.

biteme said:
I'm sorry sir. Some men have better morals than others when it comes to that kind of thing.

No worries, I just couldn't trust someone willing to invite me over sight unseen. Kind of like I don't trust vegetarians and people who don't drink beer(unless they quit due to a problem)

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:
No worries, I just couldn't trust someone willing to invite me over sight unseen. Kind of like I don't trust vegetarians and people who don't drink beer(unless they quit due to a problem)

Cheers,
Scotsman
What about people who've always hated the taste of beer?

Now vodka / tequilla, that's a different story. Ah...the memories.

EnderJE said:
What about people who've always hated the taste of beer?

Now vodka / tequilla, that's a different story. Ah...the memories.

I'll accept alcohol in general, but there will always be a supicion of anyone who refuses to drink beer no matter what.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Top Bottom