Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wanna do 5x5, don't know which one

And yeah imma try that out for sure ,log will be started tomorrow :), good day of rest today , I think since this is only 3 day a week program ,
I'm gonna do cardio and abs 3 days a week as well

NO bro. IMO way too much cardio.
Do the program like it is written. YOu wanna grow then dont do 3 days cardio. If you do this you not gonna the growth that you should from this program. Once you get a couple weeks into this program the weights get HEAVY!!! Your bod is gonna need that off time to recover. I tell you again if you do the cardio 3 days per week you will not get the benefit from this program.
Abs too. Your abs getting plenty of work from your squats and deadlifts. Dont add to the program if you wanna get the benefit from it.
Just trust me and try it EXACTLY the way its written. Maybe 1 day cardio but no abs!

NO bro. IMO way too much cardio.
Do the program like it is written. YOu wanna grow then dont do 3 days cardio. If you do this you not gonna the growth that you should from this program. Once you get a couple weeks into this program the weights get HEAVY!!! Your bod is gonna need that off time to recover. I tell you again if you do the cardio 3 days per week you will not get the benefit from this program.
Abs too. Your abs getting plenty of work from your squats and deadlifts. Dont add to the program if you wanna get the benefit from it.
Just trust me and try it EXACTLY the way its written. Maybe 1 day cardio but no abs!

Some hiit pwo only should be fine right? If you're taking in enough cals I wouldnt think there would be an issue. I understand the reason behind avoiding it on rest days

I'm not talking anything crazy just a few sets of box jumps to keep fat gain to a minimum.....it also spikes your apetite so I think it would help if anything

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

And yeah imma try that out for sure ,log will be started tomorrow :), good day of rest today , I think since this is only 3 day a week program ,
I'm gonna do cardio and abs 3 days a week as well
Im running 5x5 and sometimes im dragging ass come friday and i dont do any cardio other than the exercise i get at my job(warehouse work)a butt load of walking and climbing ladders.So i would say cut back on the cardio to maybe one day a week if your trying to put on some size.

What do u think? Should I just start with like 1 plate on each side
start with 70% of your max

if you're new to this type of training/routine then youtube mark rippetoe....you won't find better tutorials, I started a 5x5 program that Zed set up for me last week and right now I'm really focusing on technique with lighter weight before I start my cycle so I can really dial in the routine...technique is everything on compound lifts

Top Bottom