Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Voice changing??

Dmk,
Thanks so much for the patience with my ?s. I can handle the raspy I just don't wanna found like a real man..do they get that deep or just raspy..
I dunno if this will b my last cycle or not..its my first and knew these were the risks. Oii ;)

Sent from my ADR6400L using EliteFitness

littlet....your cycle is pretty heavy dosing for a first cycle and I'd be willing to bet it's not the cold. I've had the sore throat, tickle, cough, breaking like puberty and some of it improves but not all of it, if you keep going. I haven't looked into any type of voice therapy that fc suggested either but have changes that have stayed. If you don't want to chance it, I'd stop both and see if it clears. Then I'd pick one or the other, var or primo, and start there. I'd drop your var dose in half, at least...some women start with 5 mgs/day...and monitor that way. By doing them both at once you just can't tell what does what. I'm great at 10 mgs of var but 3 weeks on primo and my voice went.

Good luck! :)

littlet....your cycle is pretty heavy dosing for a first cycle and I'd be willing to bet it's not the cold. I've had the sore throat, tickle, cough, breaking like puberty and some of it improves but not all of it, if you keep going. I haven't looked into any type of voice therapy that fc suggested either but have changes that have stayed. If you don't want to chance it, I'd stop both and see if it clears. Then I'd pick one or the other, var or primo, and start there. I'd drop your var dose in half, at least...some women start with 5 mgs/day...and monitor that way. By doing them both at once you just can't tell what does what. I'm great at 10 mgs of var but 3 weeks on primo and my voice went.

Good luck! :)

Agree

Sorry for the delay!

Hey chic. Yeah mine is just like Cg mentioned. It's kinda worse on cycle then It sounds deeper when I come of cycle it eases and if I try to shout its higher pitched ,
I do agree with Cg that for first dose it's maybe a bit high ,
Also cali's advice bout dropping both until u see improvement then starting one or the other at lower dose is great advice and I would consider doing this if your worried about the permanent damage. I wish you the best of luck please keep us posted.

Donna

I am a minimalist so keep that in mind when you read this:

I would stop. 20mgs of var is double the highest I would recomend.
Stacking was a mistake for your first cycle. Basic science dictates you take one substance at a time and document how your body responds. If you don't you have no idea what is doing what. Is one working and not the other? Are both working but which is doing what?
Luckily, it sounds like you caught it early enough to stop anything permanent.
Something I always recomend for women also is to have your lipids and liver values checked before, during and after a cycle. Most women don't realize that the sides they get are WORSE than what men do in those areas. It can be a real eye opener.
If it were me I would stop everything. Then later on when I was ready to jump in again I would start with 5mgs of var. The reality is you will get great results if your diet and routine are top notch.
*This is all goal dependant. 5mgs may sound small but my friend is an IFBB Pro Womans BBer and she has never done more then 10mgs with a little clen before shows.
**Some people do respond better than others but my feeling is start low and you can always go up the next time. That is better than starting high and wishing you could do it all over again.
Best of luck and please let us know how everything goes for you!

Last edited:
Hey everyone!
Thanks for the advice! Lots of luuuuv ..
So I discontinued on the 31st evening.. so I will see what the deal is.
Am kinda bummed tho

Sent from my ADR6400L using EliteFitness

Yeah that's understandable chic but better been safe than sorry. You can start again it's all bout trial and error!

Best of luck !

Use this time to post up daily what you eat and drink. Let everyone dial it in for you. It will turbo charge your results while you are "off" and will help even more if you decide to go back on.

Top Bottom