Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

video from my show...

nikki chic said:
You look ripped, but for size you are lacking, you would not stand out at a contest..and why do you have to post your picture everywhere, other people compete at a much higher level and do not post pictures video's etc.on every board possible...its good to be proud of yourself but lets not go overboard....

damn that's harsh. we're here to support each other. a) every pro BB was at needsize's level at one point b) maybe needsize doesn't want to be a pro.

He just wants to win whatever contests he enters (I assume) and we are just giving him tips on how to look better next time.

Also note the respectfulness with which he is accepting our comments, it's hard to have someone pick you apart, especially your body. So just chill out on the hating nikki.

there is lots of hateing going on in this mofo.

critisism is essential for improvement as long as it is constructive.

nikki chic said:
You look ripped, but for size you are lacking, you would not stand out at a contest..and why do you have to post your picture everywhere, other people compete at a much higher level and do not post pictures video's etc.on every board possible...its good to be proud of yourself but lets not go overboard....

i post the pics and video in response to all the requests I get, not for any other reason. If you have some constructive feedback, i would love to hear it as bodybuilding is all about making improvements, but if all you have is a negative attitude, then please take it somewhere else

I am not hating anyone, I have no problem with posting your picture or video, but I visit alot of boards and I see the same contest pics on every board...sure needsize you look good but how come you cant take critisim...you are lacking size overall and your back is very week, you would look better as a fitness model, thats all I am saying...and no I will not go somewhere else, what would you rather have every one kiss your ass saying o you look ripped, o you look awesome, I am sorry the video speaks for its self....Why do you think you came second at a level one show...every one has there own opinion and you will have to respect that...:mix:

nikki chic said:
I am not hating anyone, I have no problem with posting your picture or video, but I visit alot of boards and I see the same contest pics on every board...sure needsize you look good but how come you cant take critisim...you are lacking size overall and your back is very week, you would look better as a fitness model, thats all I am saying...and no I will not go somewhere else, what would you rather have every one kiss your ass saying o you look ripped, o you look awesome, I am sorry the video speaks for its self....Why do you think you came second at a level one show...every one has there own opinion and you will have to respect that...:mix:

did you miss the point where I say I welcome constructive criticism? I respect everyones opinion who has ever posted on one of my threads, and have never had a problem with any criticism of my physique. That was my first competition and I have only been juicing for 2 years, a whole lot less than anyone else I know that competes. So any feedback that can help me get where I want to, positive or negative, is always welcome. You offered none of that, just came on the thread with an insulting attitude.
I think you also missed my reason for posting this stuff, its in response to all the requests I get. For example, I am getting constant requests for pics as many want to see what I look like now that I am almost 70lbs heavier. I dont really desire to take any pics at this point, but will eventually to fill the requests I get. People on this board have watched me grow, cycle by cycle, for the last 2 years as I put 50+ pounds of mass on my frame, that seems to generate interest. Sorry if that bothers you

nikki chic said:

so what it was his first comp. he looked great and he did great.

i want to see his pic and videos everytime they are posted. same thing goes for other guys on the boards. so if you dont wanna see his pics and videos dont click on the link. its simple

nikki chic said:

what a knob.

That's not constuctive critism, that's hating.
And I glad he posts pics and video's, I enjoy seeing other people's progress and success. Your like those little insecure people who bash other's accomplishments to fill in the insecurity void in your life. If you don't wanna watch the video then why did you?

no one is getting on anyone's dick here, its called support & respect and sharing the same common goals.
13 posts nuff said.

Last edited:
little chris said:

what a knob.

That's not constuctive critism, that's hating.
And I glad he posts pics and video's, I enjoy seeing other people's progress and success. Your like those little insecure people who bash other's accomplishments to fill in the insecurity void in your life. If you don't wanna watch the video then why did you?

no one is getting on anyone's dick here, its called support & respect and sharing the same common goals.
13 posts nuff said.

I feel the same way, I always click on threads that have progress pics as its nice to see people making progress.

Top Bottom