Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Var & your period question

fitness4life

I came off the bc in Jan and just finished 8 weeks of var. After the first 4 weeks of taking var, my period came np, now on my 2nd month and i'm currently 5 days late. I did 1 week at 10mg 1.5 weeks at 20 and then dropped it down to 15 for 3 weeks and finished off at 10 mgs a day. I know it's common for a woman to miss her period when taking AAS but would it be that common to loose your period on this dosage? Thanks

Dosage almost doesn't matter -you have an AAS in your body so you can probably expect to lose it.

Yep - it would be so awesome if there were more actual medical information about that - but it seems just the presence of any of that stuff will throw off everything. Even OTC stuff like DHEA can do that. It completely blows your natural balance of hormones.

Wow I thought it had something to do with it. I am experiencing the same. Its kinda bad ass but scary when you dont know if it is going to come or not. Hope its regular when we come off our cycle. LOL Ahhh!

Top Bottom