Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Valentine Day plans

Well since I found out the new girl I was seeing is fucking married, I'll probably just rub one out while watching Bridget Jones Diary using my tears as lubricant.

Sent from my HTC One using EliteFitness

Don`t you hate when those key details are innocently forgotten?!

Well since I found out the new girl I was seeing is fucking married, I'll probably just rub one out while watching Bridget Jones Diary using my tears as lubricant.

Sent from my HTC One using EliteFitness

Cool life bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Valentine's day card to my husband contained the words fuck you. Not in a sexy way either. I anxiously waited for his reaction all morning. He wasn't mad lol

I got home and my husband had a couple of gifts for me, he also told me he didn't get me chocolate because it's all gonna be half off tomorrow and he knows it makes me happy to get a deal and buy some cheaper lololol

I got home and my husband had a couple of gifts for me, he also told me he didn't get me chocolate because it's all gonna be half off tomorrow and he knows it makes me happy to get a deal and buy some cheaper lololol

Ditch that half price cheap-chocolate buying bastard ,he's cheating on you !

btw nan i got my dick sucked last night ! :)

...i dam near came in my mouth tho !

Top Bottom