Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Use HCG On My First Cycle (Test Only)

• Use HCG

Votes: 39 81.3%
  • Do not use HCG

Votes: 9 18.8%

• Total voters
Yes.. Please do. Im questioning whether I need to run it or not. I think I really want to. My balls and libido are def smaller/ lower right now. Im in week 7 of my test cyp 500mg ew/ masterone 400mg ew cycle and my LH and FSH are 0. Im shut down, reguardless of using Hcgenerate throughout the cycle. Help a brother out!

Any Idea on if this stuff will bring back my man joy like I had in the beginning of my cycle? My estro is 32 on a scale from 7-48.. high side. Test is 956.

Thanks

Damn dude, no wonder you have no libido, use an AI!!!

No worries.. Learned a lot since then. Was on adex .25-.33 eod during that cycle. And honestly estro at that level wasn't really that bad. Maybe it was in my head who knows..

Regardless. All is well now. At the end of my 3rd injectable cycle and like all things, it gets easier.

Crazy I used to fear needles. Now I'm on week 14 of a test prop cycle and pinning eod and using 500iu ew of hcg. No fear of needles what so ever. Except in the thighs. F that noise!

Top Bottom