Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Use HCG On My First Cycle (Test Only)

• Use HCG

Votes: 39 81.3%
  • Do not use HCG

Votes: 9 18.8%

• Total voters

Discreet User

Here's the plan:

Weeks
1-10 Testosterone Cypionate 400mg/week
1-10 Arimidex .5mg EOD

Still undecided about how I will do my PCT.

Should I use HCG? Is HCG necessary for a first cycle with these low of dosages?

If yes, then how should I run the HCG regarding timing, dosages, etc...?

Please help me out bros

If it's you're still a virgin, just not run HCG alone? It's reputed to raise T as much as 50%. If you ran it 16 weeks, that much of a T bump would definitely enable significantly more rapid gains. Run it with Gear to really exploit the raised hormones, and you'd see some good gains.

If it's you're still a virgin, just not run HCG alone? It's reputed to raise T as much as 50%. If you ran it 16 weeks, that much of a T bump would definitely enable significantly more rapid gains. Run it with Gear to really exploit the raised hormones, and you'd see some good gains.

Thanks for the response RottenWillow.

What HCG dose do you recommend for your proposed HCG-only cycle?

If the dose needed is much higher than the low doses that are required throughout a Testosterone Cypionate cycle, then wouldn't you risk permanent shutdown?

Thanks for the response RottenWillow.

What HCG dose do you recommend for your proposed HCG-only cycle?

If the dose needed is much higher than the low doses that are required throughout a Testosterone Cypionate cycle, then wouldn't you risk permanent shutdown?

I think you misunderstand what HCG does. It raises your T. It doesn't introduce exogenous T into your body. Shutdown isn't a consideration. As for dosage, just do some research here. I know I've seen some threads with specific details on dosing. I do recall that if you're not taking any exogenous hormones to suppress your HPTA, then it only takes very small amounts of HCG to jack up your own natural T production.

i actually use HCG and clomid to bridge along with a high anabolic drug like EQ or Primo

example

Day 1 250 mg EQ + 50 mg test prop( or test gel ED)
Days 8-22 500 iu HCG 50-100 mg clomid

Day 23 (repeat day 1)

you can do this up to 3x

it is very very effective

the doses i listed are for a 250-300lb man so adjust accordingly

I think you misunderstand what HCG does. It raises your T. It doesn't introduce exogenous T into your body. Shutdown isn't a consideration. As for dosage, just do some research here. I know I've seen some threads with specific details on dosing. I do recall that if you're not taking any exogenous hormones to suppress your HPTA, then it only takes very small amounts of HCG to jack up your own natural T production.

Thanks for the response.

I agree that only a small maintenance dose should be needed.

I understand that HCG increases natural production; however, when I say "shutdown" I'm referring to LH desensitization caused by HCG itself.

500-1000iu a week, dosing twice a week, from week 3 to last week of test injection.

This, although I would keep it at 500iu/week.

Anyone who voted to not use HCG, please explain to me why you voted not to use it.

I'm getting another round of labs completed tomorrow, and want to know what to say to the doc regarding HCG when I see him again in a few days.

Thank you for the replies :D

Top Bottom