Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Upper body improvements with sarms

Vaderui

I'm looking to get my upper body in better shape
Currently 5’11’’ and 180 pounds
My body fat is around 17%
I don’t have too much muscle on my frame, but my legs are very strong because I used to do a lot of bicycling back in the day
Was hoping that using sarms would be a good starter cycle for someone who is in their mid 40’s. I did use steroids in my 20’s a few times but nothing too serious
Would i be able to increase volume on sarms or not really?

Definitely go with sarms here... your body fat is on the higher side for steroids as it is...

here is a good sarms stack to go with...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

I'm looking to get my upper body in better shape
Currently 5’11’’ and 180 pounds
My body fat is around 17%
I don’t have too much muscle on my frame, but my legs are very strong because I used to do a lot of bicycling back in the day
Was hoping that using sarms would be a good starter cycle for someone who is in their mid 40’s. I did use steroids in my 20’s a few times but nothing too serious
Would i be able to increase volume on sarms or not really?
if you want to use sarms for upper body use rad140 25mgs ostarine 50mgs and cardarine 20mgs with 7caps n2guard

Top Bottom