Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Uh-oh. Obama went ahead and pissed off Israel.

I know. She told me the same thing. I told her it wasn't polite to talk with her mouth full so we didn't continue the discussion.

You had me going until you got to the mouthful part. Then I knew you were making shit up cuz you couldn't fill a thimble with that rice dick of yours.

You had me going until you got to the mouthful part. Then I knew you were making shit up cuz you couldn't fill a thimble with that rice dick of yours.

If you'd get off the computer for 5 minutes maybe I wouldn't need to fill her 'thimble' for you!

@billfred.. Body counts including the suicide bombers or without? Look at Arab countries around the world all(20 some of them) all citizens under constant threats of death and many other horrifying atrocities that they bring upon their own. How come none of their brethren in Jordan, Iraq, Iran, libya, syria... Won't take them in??? Cause they are the trash of the Arab people. Uneducated, violent.. People who live by the sword. Or should I say bomb? I am a Christian Arab who's family originates in Lebanon. We know wht it's like to live under terrorist regime aka hizbolla. My cuz always tells me about it. They can't even walk down the st without being robbed by armed militia. I feel the Israelis pain.

Top Bottom