Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC 57: Liddell vs Couture 3

whenever Justin eilsers goes out, it's not just a ko it's a KTFO...he faceplants and everything
any word on why the Sakara fight wasn't on the card
I liked his last fight and hated the ending so I was looking forward to seeing him fight again

gjohnson5 said:
Liddell has good takedown defense... I don't tihnk it will be that easy. Just like everyone else, Liddell for a KO

Nice prediction, but your a few days overdue ;)

Was it just me, or did Couture seem like he was "taking it all in" for the last time? When he walked into the octagon, it looked like he was smiling, thinking "this is the last time I'll be here". I wonder if he would have announced his retirement even if he had won.

MikeMartial said:
Nice prediction, but your a few days overdue ;)

Was it just me, or did Couture seem like he was "taking it all in" for the last time? When he walked into the octagon, it looked like he was smiling, thinking "this is the last time I'll be here". I wonder if he would have announced his retirement even if he had won.

Theres a video on ufc.tv where he says that even if he won he was gonna retire.

I don't think that was actually Arlovski; looked a helluva lot like him, though, but I thought it was just a trainer/friend type of dude.

Does Arlovski train with Couture?

Since Randy moved to Las Vegas he has been training with many fighters including Arlovski, Bas Rutten and others. He left his team Quest guys but supposedly maintains a good relationship with them. He wants to get into the movies now and will be releasing a book later this year written with Loretta Hunt of FCF magazine.

There are also rumors that he is looking to open a new gym in the Los Angeles area.

Well, it's good he has things going on for him. He went out in style, the only thing better could have been beating Chuck and retiring the same night.

I'm pretty sure Randy is smart enough not to pull a Gracie years from now and sign a deal to get your ass kicked by someone a lot younger.

Top Bottom