Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC: 1 week to go...SIlva or Sonnen?

Mh48500

1 weeks to go guys...who you picking and why? Chael Sonnen or Anderson Silva?

I say Anderson Silva TKO strikes....Sonnen taps from strikes and then doesnt leave the UFC.

Silva wins, both retire

Yeah maybe...Silva is like 37 years old and who does he have left at 185? Plus be nice to reitre having never lost your belt. I think this is his 12th title defense, which is mind boggling for MMA.

Silva wins, both retire

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using EliteFitness

+1
I'd like to see him go out on top.
It's just sad when a fighter keeps fighting past his prime like Chuck and Wanderlei (sp).
These guys have more heart then brains sometimes but i guess it takes that kind of heart to fight at those levels.
The sport is getting more and more competitive so if Silva got the W and then retired his record could stand for a long time.

Yeah, if Silva wins the only other fights I'd wanna see are Silva vs Pierre or Silva vs bones Jones. And neither would happen. Plus bones would rock him. But I hope he does retire, cuz he'd be the beat fighter in ufc history until bones Jones surpasses him haha

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using EliteFitness

Sonnen is a huge piece of shit. I hope Anderson embarrasses him. And after he does he can say Sonnen needed juice and still couldn't win. The guy is a fucking joke of a human being.

Sonnen is a huge piece of shit. I hope Anderson embarrasses him. And after he does he can say Sonnen needed juice and still couldn't win. The guy is a fucking joke of a human being.

Have you seen the extended preview for this fight, when Chael is talking and leaning on the ropes...he looks seriously juiced. You dont think he has had his test completely jacked this whole time and just recently cut it?

The therapuetic use exemption is complete bullshit. In the end it wont help pillow hands.

Top Bottom