Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC: 1 week to go...SIlva or Sonnen?

Agree...Jones vs. Silva would be an epic fight at this point, the whole GSP vs. Silva has fizzled out. See if Anderson can claim two belts in two different divisions before he retires.

Rooting for Sonnen! Was there live for the last fight in Oakland, and was on the edge of my seat the whole fight...want to see the same fight again!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness
this would be great but i think anderson has to much to loose to go for it:verygood:

this would be great but i think anderson has to much to loose to go for it:verygood:

If John Jones called him out...which probably won't happen due to he is still a humble champion, not like Silva...who used to be...he would probably take the fight, but I agree with you, still it would solidify he being considered one of the best pound for pound fighters in the world, there is some good new talent coming up the ranks, guys who are hungry...his time is coming to get his ass handed to him. He even commented one time about Jose Aldo, knowing Aldo is in a different weight class...Silva said if he had to fight Aldo he would retire...he may have been joking, but your right that he may not want to take a fight of that risk.

Can you explain how it works or give me a link that explains. Thanks

Sure-

Type in what you want to wager. Click place bet
You win you get the karma back+winnings. (odds dictate how mich you win)
You lose and it doesnt come back to you.

I'm a GSP fan all day because hes Canadian and so am I. But I don't think he has a chance against Anderson. Anderson finishes fights where GSP doesn't. Thats the only thing I hate about GSP. Quit trying to win by decision for fucks sake and finish someone!

Jones vs Silva all day. Both guys like to finish and I got to go with Silva all day. I like jones but I think hes over hyped.

I'm a GSP fan all day because hes Canadian and so am I. But I don't think he has a chance against Anderson. Anderson finishes fights where GSP doesn't. Thats the only thing I hate about GSP. Quit trying to win by decision for fucks sake and finish someone!

Jones vs Silva all day. Both guys like to finish and I got to go with Silva all day. I like jones but I think hes over hyped.

Im not a Jon Jones fan either...I would love to see the Silva Jones fight, I think it would be epic.Unfortunately I think the UFC might get political there...they see to bee ass kissing Jones, with the UFC sponsorship, etc. If he actually lost the fight it would do more damage to him than good by winning.

I am a fan of the best fighters should fight, period. No politics no bullshit. Thats what sucks about Mayweather vs Pacqiao...it should have hapened. Imgine Ali not fighting some of the guys he fought...or Hearns and Hagler.

Anderson SIlva KO tonight!

I still think Sonnen is going to beat that " wanna be brazilian" ass! I am so tired of Silva it is time for new king of 185. FTW and Chael Sonnen for president!

Sonnen all the way, he was fatigued and made a rookie mistake the first fight, all he Had to do was keep the round going. Hes gut the title tonight. I think Silva is scared because none has ever man handled him the way sonnen did. And I think sonnen isn't really as blunt as he portrays himself, I think he's playing more of a 'role'with the trash talking, either way i'm a fan of sonnen, not Silva (hes still one of the best fighters to have ever walked this earth and will be I the hall of fame I bet

Sent from my SGH-T989 using EliteFitness

Sonnen all the way, he was fatigued and made a rookie mistake the first fight, all he Had to do was keep the round going. Hes gut the title tonight. I think Silva is scared because none has ever man handled him the way sonnen did. And I think sonnen isn't really as blunt as he portrays himself, I think he's playing more of a 'role'with the trash talking, either way i'm a fan of sonnen, not Silva (hes still one of the best fighters to have ever walked this earth and will be I the hall of fame I bet

Sent from my SGH-T989 using EliteFitness

I'm with you Sean...although the title would have been stripped from him testing positive...but he had Silva until leaving that arm where it shouldn't have been...lets see if he can do it again :D

Like I said siiiilva. Fuck sonnen, piece of shit doesn't even belong in the ufc.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using EliteFitness

Top Bottom