Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

two a day's

i would never recommend it to a newb... but someone who is conditioned and juiced up :D the cortisol spikes which you are referring to won't be an issue.

according to our buddy Ross you will get more benefits splitting your workout in two, I'm gonna try it with my upcoming cycle

damn dude it seems like just a couple of days ago I was reading in your signature that you dont need steroids to gain and you were going to prove it by training all natural with just needto's supps?

what made you want to cycle? have your goals changed?

a little off topic - Im just interested

While I wouldn't say it's "common," there are many lifters who do two-a-days, or even more sessions than that in one day, while training the same muscle or movement many times in one day. Most often you see this with olympic lifters who may ramp to a max squat, for example, 5 different times in a single day (and then do the same thing for 5 more days in a row).

Usually this would be something you'd build up to. At a certain point, when you are already working out 6 or 7 days a week, it becomes necessary to split training sessions into multiple sessions in order continue to add volume/intensity. It's unnecesary for a lifter to go from, for example, 1 chest session a week to 5 of them total (maybe split up over 3 days).

This technique is most often associated with those seeking strength/technique increases--those people trying to put lbs on their lifts. But increasing frequency is beneficial for size as well. The more frequently you can perform a workout with enough volume to elicit a training response, the faster you'll grow, but only so long as you can recover at that higher frequency. Obviously if you could do full body and workout for 8 hours a day every day and somehow recover from that and eat enough food, you'd grow extremely fast. But that obviously is well beyond most people's recovery ability.

In short, increasing frequency is better for gains, but harder on recovery. The more frequency you personally can hit a muscle/movement with and recover from it, the faster the gains will come. Obviously if you're juiced up, then it's easier to use higher frequency because you have increased recovery, but it's not necessary.

damn dude it seems like just a couple of days ago I was reading in your signature that you dont need steroids to gain and you were going to prove it by training all natural with just needto's supps?

what made you want to cycle? have your goals changed?

a little off topic - Im just interested

I am natty right now.. but putting together a cycle end of year.

i usually run 2 cycles per year. but I really enjoy bridging with a natty stack, i get sick of pinning myself and dealing with the sides of AAS.. natty is the way i go most of the year. but I do have a responsibility being the mod of the AAS forums to experiment with different AAS. i've run almost every AAS or pro hormone there is out there, but there are a couple i haven't run yet. var, eq, and winny i haven't run yet although i have no desire to run any of them except var.

I'm not the biggest i've ever been at 5' 6" 185 13% bf (i was 193 last year at 16%), but I am the strongest and I think I look the best i've ever looked today and most conditioned. I will have to update pics in the next month, planning on dropping the bf down to 11%

you doing good staying natty while young.... keep it up, I didn't mess around with AAS till my very late 20's.. now in my 30's all those years of building a base natty has paid off tremendously.

Top Bottom