Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

two a day's

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
who on here does two a day's.. i'm gonna start doing these .. instead of 15 sets in 1 workout..

doing 7 sets in the morning.. then 7 sets in the afternoon. the same muscle group but doing a different exercise.

its a pain making 2 trips i know and takes dedication.. but this could be a great way to get a multiple surge of growth inducing hormones and multiple secretions.

not realistic for the normal person to go who has a family and a full time career i know, but some of you young guys who are trying to put on mass and who have a lot of free time this is worth a shot.. not for a newb of course, enhanced lifters only.

Right now I am sort of doing this, little different though. Morning I go and do my cardio session. Then once I get off of work at 5 I go lift. Not taking any supps at the moment and seeing good results. Im more on a cutting phase at the moment though. About to take n2burn, n2slin, and rs-transaderm. Looking forward to the results.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I really want someone to try deadlifting or just any heavy compound exercise every day for a couple weeks and see what kind of progress they get

I've heard of people doing it with squats and deadlifts and some people actually got good results

I workout as it is everyday or at worst 6X per week. I do compounds with every split. doing the push/pull/legs split currently. the results are outstanding. now I want to split up the workouts in two.. one in the am, one in the pm. its gonna take a lot of commitment but I am game.

cranium: i mix in my cardio after my workouts and it involves a 1 mile jog. thats all.. I don't do crazy cardio as I do not want to burn away precious muscle. its more of a way to keep my heart health up .. just depends on what your goals are but what you do is gonna keep you in top shape

No that would be totally catabolic right after your am workout your muscles would be in repair mode and your afternoon workout would just hinder it... 2 a days are only if you were to do chest in the am then back in the pm for instance or weights in the am and cardio pm...

So switch and do weights in the morning with afternoon cardio? Arent test levels higher in the morning also? I do tend to lift heavier in the morning.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I really want someone to try deadlifting or just any heavy compound exercise every day for a couple weeks and see what kind of progress they get

I've heard of people doing it with squats and deadlifts and some people actually got good results

so why not try it yourself man?

No that would be totally catabolic right after your am workout your muscles would be in repair mode and your afternoon workout would just hinder it... 2 a days are only if you were to do chest in the am then back in the pm for instance or weights in the am and cardio pm...

i would never recommend it to a newb... but someone who is conditioned and juiced up :D the cortisol spikes which you are referring to won't be an issue.

according to our buddy Ross you will get more benefits splitting your workout in two, I'm gonna try it with my upcoming cycle

Top Bottom