Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ttokkyo Injection, OUCH!

BrickGirl

okay, is there anything I can do to minimize the pain in my ass? My gosh, it hurts and I am running a little fever and if I touch the injection site, it feels like my butt is going to fall off. I took some Ibuprofin and Tylenol and hasn't done a whole lot :) Any suggestions would be SO GREATLY appreciated :) Brovel, I felt nothing, Ttokkyo is like I got harpooned. Thanks :) Anything for future injection help would be nice :)

well my ex used to have the same problem, 1st I would use my finger to loosen her up they get some KY or Astroglide and put in in her butt softly at 1st.....ohh wait ..shit....im thinking of something else...you mean a juice injections? ohhhhhhhhhhh lol my bad.

what is it winny?
it burns cause of the added alcohol thats in there, some people say vit b12 mixed in help, i say suck it up and shoot :)

if its test, well u could dilute it with EQ or something.

b12 is water base
cyp is oil, they dont mix well,
the body usually builds up a tolerance to the pain anyway, just bare with it, im not sure what else u can do besides dilute it with another oil based drug.

if it continues to sting then im guessing its a pretty strong mg/ml drug or just poorly made? lol damn mexicans

read back on this page or maybe the next, warlobo had a post about how to minimize the pain...sorry, can't look for it now, but you'll find it (it was on someone elses thread... if you cant' find it i'll look at work... running late... sorry)

Told you this would happen when you asked about switching back on Aug 10th. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

W6

Be careful with the tt cyp. there was a bad batch awhile back that gave a few people cellulitis. I believe it was the high alcohol content that caused this. do you have any other inj lying around to mix with. it might stop the pain. just my .02 later, gt

Top Bottom