Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

truth on anavar vs. anadrol

KelrNas

I know they are very different steroids but I’m curious will be better based on your particular goals
and then I can apply it to myself
yes I’m looking for more size and strength but if I can also get away with some fat loss as well that would be cool
those of you who have ran both which one did you like better?
I’m 28 years old this will be my second cycle and I’m 165 pounds and five foot six

I know they are very different steroids but I’m curious will be better based on your particular goals
yes I’m looking for more size and strength but if I can also get away with some fat loss as well that would be cool
I’m 28 years old this will be my second cycle and I’m 165 pounds and five foot six
truth is i dont think you need anadrol
try using tbol 50mgs ed and n2guard

Apply to you what YOU want.

you are looking in the wrong area for your goals.. steroids are not going to be the answer here... a sarms stack could accomplish exactly what you want without all of the side effects...

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 AC-262 (Accadrine) 10 mg first two weeks then bump to 20 mg per day once a day in the a.m.
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

ugfreak.to has excellent orals
they also have injectables if you want to go that route

Top Bottom