Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT update. Vets/Bros- research help?

[
True words, Power36.
I hope to have that cash for cycles, and also still be here helping people out at that point if I can. :)[/quote]

God Bless you brother...stay healthy so you can finish up school, help the rest of us old farts out, and any younger men who may be in the same situation as you once were by the time you finish you residency....

Im sure with all your motivation, planning, and drive, you can do regular HRT with some blast cycles and still be jacked, but long term keep everything working properly.

How did you get your doctor to put you on TRT? I'm going to the doctor this morning and I need TRT from being on aas, i started late 18 and now im 20, i guess i fucked up my test level. Depression, loss in muscle mass, fat gain, no energy, erection problems.

How did you get your doctor to put you on TRT? I'm going to the doctor this morning and I need TRT from being on aas, i started late 18 and now im 20, i guess i fucked up my test level. Depression, loss in muscle mass, fat gain, no energy, erection problems.

Blood tests will show the story.

Okay guys, got back from the doctor, i had my blood drawn and there going to give me a full blood panel or whatever its called. The doctor that i went to said that even if my results come back and say my testosterone is low she doesnt want to put people on anything. Can someone reffer me to a doctor that is experienced in TRT and knows what the hell there doing for male patients. This lady sounded like she didn't know what the hell she was doing. She doesn't know what low test does to males and she said how horrible steroids are for you and they will kill you, she even questioned creatine (WTF?). I thought doctors were suppose to help you. Can someone refer me to a doctor that knows something about this stuff and won't turn me down im thinking doctor carlon colker but doesn't he charge like insane amounts of money to get help from?.
My blood results will come back in 1-2 days.
7e5df7e1-5047-4272-b266-072488d0f85b

Given your age it will be tough, even the places who are very liberal in giving prescriptions for HRT and borderline AAS stacking in addition to traditional HRT, wont touch guys under 35 generally....

@ 20 YO you wont find really anyone at an HRT clinic that will give you test your only hope is a sympathetic endo...

Top Bottom