Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT update. Vets/Bros- research help?

ArmaniAK47

As some of you may have noticed in some of my posts.. I've gone from Androgel 5g/day to Testosterone cypionate 200mgs e2weeks then to testosterone cypionate 400mgs e2weeks Via my Endocrinologist..

It's taken months to get it to this point.

Last blood test I was in the high 700's (testosterone ng/dl) 16 days after a 400mg injection.

I requested more, of course, and I have been increased to 400mgs every ten days.

I'd like to get it increased again after my next blood test, around xmas.. but I fear it's high enough to show above natural for sure, even at base levels..

Can the EF bro's/vets help me research and find a way to temporarily decrease blood-testosterone levels? If I happened to accidentally do something that lowered my blood-testosterone levels before the next blood test I could get another increase..
:)

As some of you may have noticed in some of my posts.. I've gone from Androgel 5g/day to Testosterone cypionate 200mgs e2weeks then to testosterone cypionate 400mgs e2weeks Via my Endocrinologist..

It's taken months to get it to this point.

Last blood test I was in the high 700's (testosterone ng/dl) 16 days after a 400mg injection.

I requested more, of course, and I have been increased to 400mgs every ten days.

I'd like to get it increased again after my next blood test, around xmas.. but I fear it's high enough to show above natural for sure, even at base levels..

Can the EF bro's/vets help me research and find a way to temporarily decrease blood-testosterone levels? If I happened to accidentally do something that lowered my blood-testosterone levels before the next blood test I could get another increase..
:)

If they are letting you pin yourself then skip a dose or two before next blood test.

If they are letting you pin yourself then skip a dose or two before next blood test.

That's the problem Zyg.. they are pinning me.

One of the nurses, a guy, is pretty cool..
He has tattoos down his arms and said I could buy all sorts of steroids online (lol) I already knew this.. but I bet he'd be willing to take a bribe to just give me half a dose before the next test..

However.. If he didn't accept the bribe and told the doctor... they'd probably quit treating me..

So I'd like to find a way to lower blood testosterone and let the secret be all mine. :Chef:

Ok why do you want more? Really keep your legit script stuff with in reason and then add in 8-12 week blasts. Much better on the body than running 500+mg per week year round... jmho

Ok why do you want more? Really keep your legit script stuff with in reason and then add in 8-12 week blasts. Much better on the body than running 500+mg per week year round... jmho

Good call 4T.. I just have a certain idea.. I want enough to stay almost (competitive) size when on breaks from cycles.. I figure 500mgs a week would do it.. I also worry my next blood test may show me "too high" at my current dose if I don't find a way..

If I can't keep my levels better than natural year-round.. I wont stay in that bodybuilder shape I'm shooting for.

Ok well that leaves you to blast with only short esters which I find better anyways. You know when your blood test will be with prop and susp. a week is plenty of time to allow your t level to go back down to normal. That what I do. LOL I don't know how I got on this extended one but damn it feels pretty good.
For test use - suspension or prop
Deca - NPP
Mast. Prop
Tren Ace.
Add so gh in there too.

Bro I read your story this morning in the other thread we had going....at your age Id seriously spend a little reflection time on the big picture...at 20 years old hitting HRT this hard and wanting more and more, does not seem very healthy for the mind nor the body....from personality traits it seems the excessive desires are what got you here in the first place, yo-yoing from obese to competition jacked and cycling hard core in high school....continuing the addictive personality trait with HRT for the next hopefully 60+ years probably is not the most wise....

With that being said, there are directions on other forums to do just what you are asking about...bribing the nurse is a non option in my opinion, risking not just your treatment, but potentially his livelihood if he felt bad and got caught up in the middle of it because he likes you. Dont put him in that position. If you want to lower your T levels, go trash your body the week of the test, stay up all night depriving yourself of sleep, eat really crappy food (there may be some examples in these plans on how to lower T for tests), and go binge drinking for a week....sleep deprivation, heavy alcohol abuse, and a certain kind of crappy diet is how some people try to lower their T levels for HRT testing.....but....long term if you need to do that to get the dose you want, its not the dose you need....

Please take to heart Im speaking from a very addictive/workaholic/overkill personality as well....and it can backfire at some point...Id hate to see that, you seem like a bright guy

4T-
You just use one thing or another then drop it before HRT level test? That's probably wise, just get extra and moderate it myself.. then let the doc give me about natural in case of a problem in cash flow or something else.

Power36-
At first I felt a bit insulted at your accusation, but I feel you're only trying to help me.

I am not like many of my 20 year old counterparts.. I have spent 1000's of hours studying and reading about how the body and all of this works.. I've always said I'd never do anything for a contest that jeopardized my health- I'm even a bit skeptical of Winstrol use. The cytomel was a freak problem, as I knew several people that reacted fine to it.. they might even be my brother and mother... :D but the stuff just fucked me up bad for some reason.. So I'll stay away from thyroid drugs from now own.. It's iodine and tyrosine from now on.

I'm currently in school, eventually it should be med school.. I plan on helping people in this area (including myself) for a long time to come.

Power36-
At first I felt a bit insulted at your accusation, but I feel you're only trying to help me.

I am not like many of my 20 year old counterparts.. I have spent 1000's of hours studying and reading about how the body and all of this works.. I've always said I'd never do anything for a contest that jeopardized my health- I'm even a bit skeptical of Winstrol use. The cytomel was a freak problem, as I knew several people that reacted fine to it.. they might even be my brother and mother... :D but the stuff just fucked me up bad for some reason.. So I'll stay away from thyroid drugs from now own.. It's iodine and tyrosine from now on.

I'm currently in school, eventually it should be med school.. I plan on helping people in this area (including myself) for a long time to come.[/quote]

Im certainly not trying to insult you, does you nor I any good. If med school is the game plan, I say stick to what your current dosage is from doctor, stay as healthy as possible, take the cycling blast advice from the Vets on here that know their stuff, and take periods of regular lower dosed HRT....

Even if your well read and experienced with AAS and training, it still doesnt help your body overcome the wear and tear of training or if there is risks at running 500mg T a week year round for the next 40 years plus cycles....Im not a former AAS user, but an abuser of my body in many sports and excessive training that caught up with me....Im connecting with your desires because were I juicing at 20 I might be trying to do the same damn thing...but looking back with a few years on you thinking it might be good to slow it down a bit. Just food for thought....the MD sounds like a good plan to pursue and put lots of your resources into....then you can have plenty of $$ to cycle down the road :)

Power36-

I'm currently in school, eventually it should be med school.. I plan on helping people in this area (including myself) for a long time to come.

Im certainly not trying to insult you, does you nor I any good. If med school is the game plan, I say stick to what your current dosage is from doctor, stay as healthy as possible, take the cycling blast advice from the Vets on here that know their stuff, and take periods of regular lower dosed HRT....

Even if your well read and experienced with AAS and training, it still doesnt help your body overcome the wear and tear of training or if there is risks at running 500mg T a week year round for the next 40 years plus cycles....Im not a former AAS user, but an abuser of my body in many sports and excessive training that caught up with me....Im connecting with your desires because were I juicing at 20 I might be trying to do the same damn thing...but looking back with a few years on you thinking it might be good to slow it down a bit. Just food for thought....the MD sounds like a good plan to pursue and put lots of your resources into....then you can have plenty of $$ to cycle down the road :)[/QUOTE]

True words, Power36.
I hope to have that cash for cycles, and also still be here helping people out at that point if I can. :)

Top Bottom