Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenbolone fat burning and carbs

I am amazed how proud people are of their shitty eating habits while taking tren. Especially knowing how bad tren is for you toxicity wise. Is it just more or is eating like shit on cycle assinine?

Doesn't sound like pride to me, more like sheer amazement. I mean, I would certainly think it noteworthy if I was killing a large pizza for every meal and still leaning out

Thats truee i wish i could eat a pizza for every meal and lean out lol! tren is amazing hoping to hit it in about a year or so

Sent from my GT-P7510 using EliteFitness

I'm planning on eating 90% clean as I always do when I run Tren this summer. Other than 3 cheat meals per week on workout days, my diet will be all lean meats, green veggies, and complex carbs. I like to eat pizza, burgers, pasta and shit like that once or twice per week but I can't stand eating dirty most of the time.

I'm planning on eating 90% clean as I always do when I run Tren this summer. Other than 3 cheat meals per week on workout days, my diet will be all lean meats, green veggies, and complex carbs. I like to eat pizza, burgers, pasta and shit like that once or twice per week but I can't stand eating dirty most of the time.

If you eat clean on Tren I assure you that you will definitely see a vast difference in your appearance. Sodium ions get trapped underneath the skin, which is a muscle-masking fluid. Tren will smash those unwanted ions that block water from surfacing, and get rid of that stubborn water retention that is under the skin. I guarantee, if you eat clean on Tren your skin will have that cellophane look.

I can just imagine runnimg tren alongside EQ. The appetite increase of the EQ feeding right into the nutrient partitioning of the tren ....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

If you eat clean on Tren I assure you that you will definitely see a vast difference in your appearance. Sodium ions get trapped underneath the skin, which is a muscle-masking fluid. Tren will smash those unwanted ions that block water from surfacing, and get rid of that stubborn water retention that is under the skin. I guarantee, if you eat clean on Tren your skin will have that cellophane look.

Awesome to hear bro. I'm looking forward to it. I'm doing Test/tren/Masteron for 10 weeks, so the goal is to be big, vascular, ripped, and dry. Sounds like Tren will help make that happen with my clean diet.

if i dont eat clean i cannot function so its a moot point for me. whether or not i am on tren i always eat and drink clean no matter what.

i hate that gut food feeling after eating something from a restaurant, seems like i just poisoned my body and it doesn't go away for like 2 shits.. the chicks that date me always get mad cause i don't want to go out to restaurants unless i know for sure their menu is acceptable .. i much rather cook my own meals personally

You look like you are very lean and in great shape.

if i dont eat clean i cannot function so its a moot point for me. whether or not i am on tren i always eat and drink clean no matter what.

i hate that gut food feeling after eating something from a restaurant, seems like i just poisoned my body and it doesn't go away for like 2 shits.. the chicks that date me always get mad cause i don't want to go out to restaurants unless i know for sure their menu is acceptable .. i much rather cook my own meals personally

You need to find girls who will assimilate to the game :)

You need to find girls who will assimilate to the game :)

yes that is 100% true.

i've dated slobs that would bring greasy chinese food or mcdonalds in my house and it made me sick just smelling that shit. one chick i dated was addicted to soda and all i have in my house is tea and water. not gonna work unless I am just after a quick fuck

Top Bottom