Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenbolone fat burning and carbs

yes that is 100% true.

i've dated slobs that would bring greasy chinese food or mcdonalds in my house and it made me sick just smelling that shit. one chick i dated was addicted to soda and all i have in my house is tea and water. not gonna work unless I am just after a quick fuck

I'd let her drink as much soda as she wanted ,so long as she had dick on the menu.

How accurate is the content of this video?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

Im not 100 percent sure but I know I ran tren ace once a few years ago and was low carbing and was really surprised the first half of the cycle... wasn't experiencing any of the sides just was getting increased strength... I decided to up carbs halfway through that cycle and bam first day I carb " loaded" I had insane night sweats for the first time, I woke up 6 lbs lighter and couldn't gain a lb no matter how hard I tried, the second half of the cycle I cut short because the night sweats were so intense that the gf wouldn't even sleep beside me.. Tren is originally designed to help cattle improve feed efficiency right?? Grains are carbs it does make some sense.

Im not 100 percent sure but I know I ran tren ace once a few years ago and was low carbing and was really surprised the first half of the cycle... wasn't experiencing any of the sides just was getting increased strength... I decided to up carbs halfway through that cycle and bam first day I carb " loaded" I had insane night sweats for the first time, I woke up 6 lbs lighter and couldn't gain a lb no matter how hard I tried, the second half of the cycle I cut short because the night sweats were so intense that the gf wouldn't even sleep beside me.. Tren is originally designed to help cattle improve feed efficiency right?? Grains are carbs it does make some sense.

Were you droppimg weight/fat and cutting up after starting the carbs?

blood sugar. certain carbs will actually tank your blood sugar .. for example i ate a small pizza on tren one time and i almost passed out from low blood sugar.. i quickly got some glucose tabs in me and bam i was fine.

get a blood sugar montior and play with it during tren and you will learn a lot about how your body deals with certain carbs.. not all carbs automatically raise blood sugar, some actually drop it.

something like apple juice, glucose tabs for sure will cause a rise.. thats why i tell guys to have those on hand during tren.

Were you droppimg weight/fat and cutting up after starting the carbs?

Yeah I was much more full defined and dropped fat .. Too bad the night sweats are so brutal .. I was able to sleep much Bette too once I upped carbs

blood sugar. certain carbs will actually tank your blood sugar .. for example i ate a small pizza on tren one time and i almost passed out from low blood sugar.. i quickly got some glucose tabs in me and bam i was fine.

get a blood sugar montior and play with it during tren and you will learn a lot about how your body deals with certain carbs.. not all carbs automatically raise blood sugar, some actually drop it.

something like apple juice, glucose tabs for sure will cause a rise.. thats why i tell guys to have those on hand during tren.

Yeah true enough I have felt that feeling before at work and I had to slam some apple juice ( I had remembered you saying this before) tren is a powerful drug but like anything if you play it on the safe side and are prepared from all angles and are educated the reward can be great.

Yeah true enough I have felt that feeling before at work and I had to slam some apple juice ( I had remembered you saying this before) tren is a powerful drug but like anything if you play it on the safe side and are prepared from all angles and are educated the reward can be great.

as i said earlier I am possibly gonna run hex at 200mg a week added to my EQ and I want to see if i can enjoy the benefits without having to obsess over downing apple juice/glucose pills. i do walk my dogs quite a bit everyday and if i forget my glucose pills its hell halfway through the walk.

i'm actually gonna run bloods today to make sure the EQ i am taking is legit, once i know for sure then i am gonna start stacking..

as i said earlier I am possibly gonna run hex at 200mg a week added to my EQ and I want to see if i can enjoy the benefits without having to obsess over downing apple juice/glucose pills. i do walk my dogs quite a bit everyday and if i forget my glucose pills its hell halfway through the walk.

i'm actually gonna run bloods today to make sure the EQ i am taking is legit, once i know for sure then i am gonna start stacking..

Would love to know how that goes. Part of me wants to add 200mg tren for the secomd half of my eq cycle but the fear of cardio impact is holding me back.

Would love to know how that goes. Part of me wants to add 200mg tren for the secomd half of my eq cycle but the fear of cardio impact is holding me back.

my fear is more that summer is coming up.. i'm already sweating like a pig from the EQ it seems.. cant imagine what will happen on the tren when i workout.. gonna need to double my water intake.. maybe invest in a straw pitcher that i can guzzle down a lot of water at a time

Top Bottom