Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenabol Depot 100, and Tren/Enth 200.

bump for some opinions, come on guys fork some opinions up! I read most of you guys like ace.. If so, why do you choose that over the other 3?

different ones work for different people, you should probably start with the acetate if you have never used tren at all, that way if you get sides you cannot stand you can drop the tren and it will be out of your system quite fast. Hex and enanthate i honestly can't tell the difference in

Ive used tren enanthate once and tri-tren twice...or maybe it was the other way around. Anywho, tri-tren was better IMO. If I do run tren again....probably wont, but if I do I will run tren ace, ed injects and only run it for 4 weeks...5-6 weeks tops.

do you think 3 weeks at the end of cycle of tren ace is worth it or should it be run longer? When I think of ED pokes I think 3 wks would be good, am I wrong?

Ju|ceMaN said:
do you think 3 weeks at the end of cycle of tren ace is worth it or should it be run longer? When I think of ED pokes I think 3 wks would be good, am I wrong?

i wouldn't waste my time with 3 weeks of tren, i ran 10 last time, 6 min i would say

Top Bottom