Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tanny65

Was wondering if anyone could suggest a got stack to run tren acetate with? thinking about masteron or winstrol but wanted to hear from other people about the gear their running.. and if their is any supplements/ vitamins that should be taken with tren. for example- milk thistle, etc..

This is my stack right now and it is fucking awesome:

25mg Suspenstion
50mg tren
50mg prop
50mg masteron

Every Day

Absolutely fucking insane! I may up the suspension dose at some point

Was wondering if anyone could suggest a got stack to run tren acetate with? thinking about masteron or winstrol but wanted to hear from other people about the gear their running.. and if their is any supplements/ vitamins that should be taken with tren. for example- milk thistle, etc..
prop
tren
mast
couldnt ask for anythign better
if i had loot now id run it...just had this convo today...but im stuck with cow pellets cause im cheap

shit how cheap are the cow pellets? i just ordered 5 grams of tren acetate and it was mildly expensive... im also running test enthanate. i wanna get some masteron but prob gonna have to wait til next cycle..

Just tren and test will give you some amazing results if you're training hard and eating right. You'll be good with just those 2.

Depends on your goals, for my needs right now
tren/mast/prop +GH and IGF
Im debating on adding anadrol too, just not sure yet
THis is a little much and not for everyone but I wana get into 260s weight wise at a low bf

Depends on your goals, for my needs right now
tren/mast/prop +GH and IGF
Im debating on adding anadrol too, just not sure yet
THis is a little much and not for everyone but I wana get into 260s weight wise at a low bf

Don't add the drol bro... You are on tren and mast + hard fucker... Drol with soften you out... If you want drol, go by the way of beastdrol.

Don't add the drol bro... You are on tren and mast + hard fucker... Drol with soften you out... If you want drol, go by the way of beastdrol.

THanks bro, i might just stick with everything else but drol for now. I was on the fence about it anyway.
I might try beastdrol another time with deca or something

Top Bottom