Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Sleep Help??

Hey guys absolutly in love with the tren A iv been on last 4 weeks, strength is great and size is comming on nicly while the fat jst falls off while "trying" to bulk. Was gonna run it longer than the 4th week obv but im jst struggling too much with sleep :( any tips or things you guys take to help??

Curently waking up roughly every hour or less sweating and too hot. All windows open and the thinnest of blankets to cover me up as i need something lol or i dont feel right but still no good :(.

Harry

You could lower your dosage a bit,,,that often helps with sides.
For sleep you could try 3mg of Melatonin before bed and/or some
ZMA.

Melatonin should help... I wouldn't go with sub-lingual, I would with pill form at 2mgs-4mgs at first. There can be a "sweet spot" with melatonin where it can you put you on verge of sleep. Don't resist, just sleep. After that point it can possibly have diminishing returns... particularly for someone trying to fall asleep and wake at certain times.

Would also recommend chamomile tea, and even a bedtime tea... yogi has a great organic tea selection and bedtime formula is very nice. Sometimes just adjusting your workout schedule (if possible) can help.

More water, specifically COLD COLD WATER. Keep some icy cold water in the fridge or on hand. If you're overheating, drink as much as comfortable at a fast rate. It will significantly cool you down from the inside out.

If you have a natural foods store there are also other home-medic/homeopathic sleep aids... I'd say efficacy differs on an individual product basis.

Hey guys absolutly in love with the tren A iv been on last 4 weeks, strength is great and size is comming on nicly while the fat jst falls off while "trying" to bulk. Was gonna run it longer than the 4th week obv but im jst struggling too much with sleep :( any tips or things you guys take to help??

Curently waking up roughly every hour or less sweating and too hot. All windows open and the thinnest of blankets to cover me up as i need something lol or i dont feel right but still no good :(.

Harry
yep some o though hel with tren.
I would rec kavakava and valarien root before bed.
I love it myself.
konakavafarm is where i get mine, i liek the 84% extract paste and take 0.5-1g at night. its also fgood for axiety.

did someone erase my post about the medical marijuana? just a fyi it is legal and it is used for that purpose and its alot safer then overdosing on sleeping pills

did someone erase my post about the medical marijuana? just a fyi it is legal and it is used for that purpose and its alot safer then overdosing on sleeping pills

Amen brotha,

Ship me some medical when you get a chance ;)

Thanks for the responce guys. Too be honest I always knew in the back of my head stopping the tren was the best answer. Just didnt want to admit it to myself rly :D. Always hear about bad rage, pains, acne and all the other super bad side effects from tren but tbh i never get any like that but the insomnia kills me. Last injection will be on friday and im done with it. Strength is awsome but when your yawning inbetween sets and overdosing on pre workout drinks to stay awake its definetly time to stop.

Doubt il be able to stay away from tren next summer time before the holiday season starts so may try some Melatonin next time as that seems to be a popular responce on the board.

Harry

Top Bottom