Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren first time!??!

Just FYI healthy body fat % varies with age also. 20 to 40 yr old males =8 to 19% 41 to 60 yr old 11 to 22% 61 to 79 = 23 to 25%. And everyone that said his bf is to high for tren is def correct. Not only a very hard compound on your body, at that high a bf you won't see the max benefits tren can do for you. It's way to harsh not to get the most out of it.

Your telling me there is nothing out there good for me? I was also looking at Test e with EQ? My diet is on point just at a plateu.

Just FYI healthy body fat % varies with age also. 20 to 40 yr old males =8 to 19% 41 to 60 yr old 11 to 22% 61 to 79 = 23 to 25%. And everyone that said his bf is to high for tren is def correct. Not only a very hard compound on your body, at that high a bf you won't see the max benefits tren can do for you. It's way to harsh not to get the most out of it.

Thanks! Understandable! What's your thoughts on EQ and test E?

Your telling me there is nothing out there good for me? I was also looking at Test e with EQ? My diet is on point just at a plateu.

They're not lying to you. We're not telling you that you "can't" do it, it's not our decision. We're just advising against you doing it. There are a lot of problems with running cycles at a high BF, many of them already stated in this thread. We're looking out for your health, no muscle gains in the world are worth risking something as priceless as that.

Your diet can't be in check with body fat at that level, and the best thing for you now is to go on a cut. Get ur BF down, and then consider running a cycle. With a high body fat the cons outweigh the pros, and the lower the body fat gives more pros than cons. You'll get much better results with lower bf and very few sides. It'll be worth the short wait, trust me.

On another note, I'm seeing way too much about "healthy" bf levels in this thread. Being healthy is being what doctors consider normal... We are not normal, we are bodybuilders and power lifters, we strive to be better than "normal". It doesn't matter how "healthy" you are, synthetic hormones are not healthy for the human body, that is why we must be in elite physical condition, to ensure our body's can steroids it and recover from them. A "healthy" body fat doesn't mean you can safely run steroids...

I don't really like EQ myself, but tes e is of course GREAT! If you're asking me if either would work for you ? You bet they will. The problem you will have is tes atos into estrogen very easily when your bf is higher. Your estrogen is going to skyrocket along with blood pressure. Starting with high bf is not recommended but it will still do what steroids do it just takes longer then if you're already at the point of fitness where you truly dont think you can go any farther.( right you have to be very discipled. And right I don't know anybody like that either) so if you are sure you want to proceed. I would go with just tes. See what that does. You probly need a good dose due to your size. And really watch your blood pressure close. Really dude try to get your bf as low as you can through cardio ( yea I know. But it's your heart dude take care of it) tes is going to stress you some be ready and pay attention to your body. That's why only tes to start. So you see what it does.

They're not lying to you. We're not telling you that you "can't" do it, it's not our decision. We're just advising against you doing it. There are a lot of problems with running cycles at a high BF, many of them already stated in this thread. We're looking out for your health, no muscle gains in the world are worth risking something as priceless as that.

Your diet can't be in check with body fat at that level, and the best thing for you now is to go on a cut. Get ur BF down, and then consider running a cycle. With a high body fat the cons outweigh the pros, and the lower the body fat gives more pros than cons. You'll get much better results with lower bf and very few sides. It'll be worth the short wait, trust me.

On another note, I'm seeing way too much about "healthy" bf levels in this thread. Being healthy is being what doctors consider normal... We are not normal, we are bodybuilders and power lifters, we strive to be better than "normal". It doesn't matter how "healthy" you are, synthetic hormones are not healthy for the human body, that is why we must be in elite physical condition, to ensure our body's can steroids it and recover from them. A "healthy" body fat doesn't mean you can safely run steroids...

Right ! ^^^^^

Good looking out guys.

Post a pic bro. Blur your face or whatever. Give us a good look at where you are at.

If you want to cut bro there is no magic answer other than strict diet and cardio. That's where its at. Running a small amount of just test like 250mg wk would be plenty to allow you to hang on to a lot of muscle mass while cutting on a calorie deficit.

here is my shredder stack.. get on it.. it is 100% non suppressive and safe for someone who is overweight. http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...k-shredder-stack-non-suppressive-1279153.html

you say you are a powerlifter, here is your problem.. if you start losing weight I don't care what the situation is you are going to lose some strength too, hence why they have weight classes in powerlifting.. you should of never let yourself get that fat to begin with, you either let ego cloud your judgement... or you just didn't care.

and I agree post up a pic if you want to know your body fat. to me 25% body fat is way too high for steroids, and for tren its downright stupid because you are just going to feel like shit the entire cycle. yes not everyone cares about being single digit body fat.. I am 12.5% myself and that is fine because I can still look good while being strong in the gym so I am happy.. if I go back to being on stage again (not looking to do that anytime soon) then I will worry about dropping to single digits.. however if my body fat starts creeping over 15% that is a red flag that I need to get it back down.

What the fuck did you expect winny to do.. winny works when you're lean.

Forget the steroids and jump on threadmill.

You have no business doing steroids at 25% bf. They are not short cuts and have you any idea the harm you coukd cause yourself using steroids when you're so fat

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

BS
Tren will cut you down. Test and tren was my first cycle. I lost a ton of fat and was very lean after. But diet and cardio is a good idea. That's what I did and it worked great.

Top Bottom