Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren first time!??!

grkstallion76

I am 6'2 300lbs. I am looking to do a stack of Tren and Test cyp for the first time. What would be a good mg/cc to go for per week? M W F Tren (How many cc?) And Test cyp Monday and thur (how many cc?) Please tweak if you think there is a better stack for my criteria. Looking to cut some fat and put more muscle on. Basically lean out in physique. Also should I do Tren E or Tren A?

I wouldn't cycle tren or other steroids for that matter unless you're +/-15% bodyfat.

Well I know I am a bit more then 15% bf just not quiet sure how much. What would you recomend? A decent stack for muscle gains / cutting? Ive done winny and well I wasn't impressed as all the hype talk was about.!
t

Well I know I am a bit more then 15% bf just not quiet sure how much. What would you recomend? A decent stack for muscle gains / cutting? Ive done winny and well I wasn't impressed as all the hype talk was about.!
t

What the fuck did you expect winny to do.. winny works when you're lean.

Forget the steroids and jump on threadmill.

You have no business doing steroids at 25% bf. They are not short cuts and have you any idea the harm you coukd cause yourself using steroids when you're so fat

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

what the fuck did you expect winny to do.. Winny works when you're lean.

Forget the steroids and jump on threadmill.

You have no business doing steroids at 25% bf. They are not short cuts and have you any idea the harm you coukd cause yourself using steroids when you're so fat

sent from my gt-n7100 using elitefitness

+1

I think peoples numbers of body fat are a bit off. You all think that someone that is above 15% body fat is unhealthy, which is far from true. Typically athletes are in the 12-15% range, and a healthy male should be around 20%. The fact that he is nearly 300 pounds and close to a healthy body fat means he has one hell of a base. Now if he was 200 pounds at 25% body fat that would be a different story. Not every person in the world wants to be sub 10% body fat. OP just needs to realize that the higher body fat % you have, the more likely you are to experience sides, especially estrogen related once, but that can all be controlled.

Now to the OP's question. Is winstrol the only experience you have with AAS?

I think peoples numbers of body fat are a bit off. You all think that someone that is above 15% body fat is unhealthy, which is far from true. Typically athletes are in the 12-15% range, and a healthy male should be around 20%. The fact that he is nearly 300 pounds and close to a healthy body fat means he has one hell of a base. Now if he was 200 pounds at 25% body fat that would be a different story. Not every person in the world wants to be sub 10% body fat. OP just needs to realize that the higher body fat % you have, the more likely you are to experience sides, especially estrogen related once, but that can all be controlled.

Now to the OP's question. Is winstrol the only experience you have with AAS?

It's also very likely that his estimation of 24-28% bf is way off. He could be well above 30% at that weight. I doubt his base is that impressive at that weight, especially with no cycle history. And no one said +15% bf is unhealthy, but when you're using an aromatizing compound and a progestin on your first cycle, it becomes a health concern at a higher bf

No, it does not become a health concern, it just becomes more of a concern. But that can be controlled.

6'2, 300, 25%

That means he would have a LBM of around 225 pounds. Very good base.

Top Bottom