Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren and winny dept. cycle

Rick205

30mg Finaject EOD (whats the equivalent in Tren? - )
and 50mg Winny Dept. EOD 6 weeks long

How does this look for a first time cycle? Too weak suggestions welcomed.

P.S. i live in south Mississippi and the trainers at my gym look like shit. Matter of fact im in better shape then everyone at my gym w/o touchin AAS -till now (haha)
Stats: 6'2 202 8%BF 6 years lifting

If you have Finaject it is either fake or expired years ago. Get some real tren (finaplix-H and convert it yourself). Tren/winstrol is one of my favorite stacks for cutting. It works wonders, but can be a bit harsh. I think your doses are a bit low.

thanks man- yeah i was gona make it my self, but i just got my hands on some Deca300 - how would you take that for a first cycle?

400 mg a week? untill i ran out?

haha... how ignorant i used to be... is there anyway to delete this post??
Anyways yea, i went ahead with the deca300 - geared up every 5 days... a freind of mine split the cycle with me, long story- we were gona share the 300 untill he got his, and his source split town- i know i know, but anyways.... i only got about 6 shots and my cycle was done. ive been "off" for about 3 weeks now and Next cycle WILL BE TREN. no doubt.

okay... into my first week- Homebrew Tren. To be honest only thing i have felt so far would be the night sweets ( to a certain degree ) The LIBIDO is gone; dont know if it was from the Deca or the Tren is just adding to it.... BUT ive got some HCG comming and i desprately need it.

I'm up to around 217/18 right now.... from about 215 when i started on monday. Whens this stuff supposed to kick in?! like for real gains...

someone also tell me... what type of diet would i want to be on for Tren only... a bulker or what? AND if i add some WINNY to it - which is now an option... could i even better soldify my gains? BODYbyFinaplix... what type of diet do you get on? ANYONES oppions greatly appreciated.

Def add some test. Should see results in strength and muscle hardness in about 2-3wks max depending on your dosage, ur training routine and diet.

Top Bottom