Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren and prolactin gyno

338lapua

I have taken tren in the past always with winnie so the prolactin gyno was and has never been an issue. I have heard that masteron does the same things as winnie as far as helping prevent prolactin gyno. Is this the case about to start 50mg ed prop 50mged tren ace and 50mg ed mast and maybe .25 to .5 of T3 what do you guys think.

What is your cycle experience? Masteron is on the low side and at 300MG weekly is flushing it down the toilet..

Why not use pramipexole. It will stop prolactin dead in its tracks. Unlike caber, it's a non-ergot dopamine agonist, so no potential heart-valve problems.

It has several other benefits as well, and is MUCH cheaper than Masteron. Not sure if I'm allowed to say where you can get it. But I'm sure you know how to find out. Feel free to PM.

mudbone

Keepmy I keep everything on the low side If you are making good constant gains see no reason to take more(if I do my part diet and cardio). It would also be 350mg not 300 would you recommend 400. I already have alot of mast was going to use it regardless. Also will be on 80mg ed anavar.

winny does help fight prolactin gyno however dostinex at .5 every mon/thur did the trick for me. As far as the masteron goes I have some on hand now that i was going to run 100mgs eod for 10wks which from what i have read will do the trick. Granted I have also read that at 500mgs ew you will really the the full benefits from masteron as well. Maybe I will pick some more up now:p

In addition to increasing prolactin levels, tren is a progestin (it activates progesterone receptors). None of the dopamine agonists can counteract this.

Top Bottom