Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transition from 1g test 13 weeks to Tren ace/prop/Mast/winny? What to expect? MODS?

Re: Transition from 1g test 13 weeks to Tren ace/prop/Mast/winny? What to expect? MOD

It is a pre-contest cycle. How does 10mg nolva ED and .5mg armidex ed sound?

Re: Transition from 1g test 13 weeks to Tren ace/prop/Mast/winny? What to expect? MOD

musclehealth said:
It is a pre-contest cycle. How does 10mg nolva ED and .5mg armidex ed sound?

I would double both.

Agreed, you want as little estrogen as possible while cutting, helps get rid of water and estrogenic-related fat deposits.

so...lets say... 20mg nolva ED, 1mg armidex ED, and 12.5mg aromasin Every 3 days (low amount of them). Sound good?

Tux said:
Agreed, you want as little estrogen as possible while cutting, helps get rid of water and estrogenic-related fat deposits.

Yeah dude but what about his libido? This cycle will trash it! Add anti-e's and worse!!!

I just don't understand how you guys do all this and don't consider the libido issue. What? You fuckers don't like to have sex??? Shit me!

Carth said:
I just don't understand how you guys do all this and don't consider the libido issue. What? You fuckers don't like to have sex??? Shit me!

Can't assume he's gonna lose Libido. Not everybody gets hit like that.......was it you or Lvtitan that gets hard-ons from Deca?? Most don't, besides who cares about fucking when you're getting ready for a contest?

growthspurt said:
Can't assume he's gonna lose Libido. Not everybody gets hit like that.......was it you or Lvtitan that gets hard-ons from Deca?? Most don't, besides who cares about fucking when you're getting ready for a contest?

Sounds like Titan to me... ;)

DiamondCutCows said:
Sounds like Titan to me... ;)

Yeah, I think you're right. Carth gets a big libido boost from Dbol if I remember right? Not everybody has that happen with that drug either. I crashed like a mothafucker on it!

Top Bottom