Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transformation from bulking to contest day

Re: done bulking

Here are a few pics from the pump up area. I have some better ones on the way, should be at least a few weeks though. I'll post them when I get them. I got first in my weight class, but missed the overall by one point. I got beat by the heavyweight. Maybe next time.

mest.JPG

I hope I at least hit this one right on stage!

FDBMS.JPG

This is me and the owner of the gym where I train.

mostmuscular.JPG

Lumberg, I hope you are happy. I smiled :)

looking awesome bro, ill give karma when i can. very inspirational, wanna give me half ur back....... just half

Boardin087 said:
looking awesome bro, ill give karma when i can. very inspirational, wanna give me half ur back....... just half
Thanks man. 6 months ago, my back was a weakness. Just train, eat and sleep and you'll do it. Thanks for the compliments bro.

onerepmaximum said:
Here are a few pics from the pump up area. I have some better ones on the way, should be at least a few weeks though. I'll post them when I get them. I got first in my weight class, but missed the overall by one point. I got beat by the heavyweight. Maybe next time.

mest.JPG

I hope I at least hit this one right on stage!

FDBMS.JPG

This is me and the owner of the gym where I train.

mostmuscular.JPG

Lumberg, I hope you are happy. I smiled :)

Yeah buddy! Nice smile! And freaky vascularity in the MM pose. Funny your abs look great in the side tri but not in the front double bi. Maybe the lighting?

Anyways great job, sounds like you're doing 2 more contests in the next few weeks, work on that posing mah brothah and good luck! You have nothing to be ashamed of.

WOA! You look in tip top shape onerep! Congrats of your 1st place finish:) It's tough to go up against a bigger heavyweight but it sounds like you held your own. Nice work!

Damn bro - you look like a bronze statue...

If I ever decide to go for looks, I know who to call....

Awesome job and congrats on the results....

Thanks for the comments everyone. Lumberg, I'm not too sure what is up with my abs in that FDB pose. I'll work on it. I'm anxious to see my onstage pics though.

Top Bottom