Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transformation from bulking to contest day

Re: done bulking

onerepmaximum said:
Lumberg, my belly button pokes out in my shirts and people ask to see it at the gym where I'm a trainer. There was a pretty cute girl poking it tonight like I was the Pillsbury Dough Boy or something.

TFF! I would totally touch it!

I'd rub it for good luck before going out on a date!

TrailerParkTrash said:
I still think the Pillsbury Dough Boy still has a bit of an edge on you ;)
I hope he's in my weight class. I got something for him. (An oven preheated to 350 degrees)

Lumberg, that girl was saying that I should get my outtie fixed. No way in hell!

onerepmaximum said:
I hope he's in my weight class. I got something for him. (An oven preheated to 350 degrees)
QUOTE]

Mmmmm... freshly baked hot double chocolate chip cookies.. I see we share a similar taste for healthy pre-contest carbs :p

i wish i could be as lean as u at 242........that would make me look awsome, but till then its u that looks solid....great progress

Thanks pl_beast. I hope to weigh 220 and be in the single digits BF% one day.

I posted a pic on the anabolic forum for that inspirational physique contest. I figured, why not? It's not like I stay in this kind of shape year round. So here it is for those of you who check this thread. I'll post two of the ones I took today. The top one is the one I chose for the contest. Not sure which one is better, but oh well.

1wks2.JPG

1wks1.JPG

Don't worry Seashell, the outtie will be around as long I'm drawing breath. No plans to fix it.

I like the second one cos you can see your intercostals and ass better. Also I like your smile better. :)

Also when doing the most muscular aren't your upper arms supposed to be parallel to the ground?

Lumberg said:
I like the second one cos you can see your intercostals and ass better. Also I like your smile better. :)

Also when doing the most muscular aren't your upper arms supposed to be parallel to the ground?
That's not a most muscular, it's a front double bi. I keep my bi's above my delts to try to make them look a bit bigger. Really no requirement on how to do it, I just think it looks better. It was a tough choice for me. There was less shadow in the second one, I think that's why I chose it.

Top Bottom