Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transformation from bulking to contest day

Re: done bulking

shit man, your abs didn't look like that a week ago. all that planning worked perfectly.. they showed up for contest day! good job.

you got a viddy of the contest by any chance?

ditto on the vascularity

super_rice said:
shit man, your abs didn't look like that a week ago. all that planning worked perfectly.. they showed up for contest day! good job.

you got a viddy of the contest by any chance?

ditto on the vascularity
Yeah, dropping the water makes a huge difference. I have a video tape on the way. I'm trying to figure out what I can do to put it on my computer. I'm thinking I either need TV card or put it on DVD. I'll try to figure it out though. I should have some good pics if nothing else.

onerepmaximum said:
Yeah, dropping the water makes a huge difference.

How many days out to u drop water? I know you should only be taking in like 16 oz. of water a day , at most, a few days out.

Sweed said:
How many days out to u drop water? I know you should only be taking in like 16 oz. of water a day , at most, a few days out.
I did what QSS said. I drink around 2 gallons a day up until the Wednesday of the show. On Wednesday, I get 1.5. On Thursday 1 gallon and on Friday half a gallon. I try to avoid sodium as much as I can once I start cutting water. I still get it from eggs and chicken and whatnot, I just don't add it to anything. Also, starting Wednesday, I only drink distilled water with no sodium.

Did you use any potassium during those last few days? That still seems like a lot of water... but if it worked, then thats great! Thanks for the info!

Sweed said:
Did you use any potassium during those last few days? That still seems like a lot of water... but if it worked, then thats great! Thanks for the info!
I started taking potassium when I started restricting water and sodium (Wednesday before the show). I took 99mg with every meal (about every 2.5-3 hours) not sure if that is what everyone else does or not, but it seemed to work ok. I was also snacking on dried plums. Plenty of carbs and a lot of potassium.

TQpew said:
congrats on the win. from those pics, you earned it.
Thanks bro. I appreciate that. This last experience has been kind of bittersweet for me. I explained it in more detail in the C&C thread. To make a long story short, I lost the overall title by one point to the heavyweight as a result of the good ole boy network. I can't wait to get the pics that I paid for so I can post them up and let everyone here see why I was so amazed. I'm just gonna keep doing my part though and hope that in the future everyone else does theirs. I appreciate all of you guys (and gals) and your encouragement and motivating comments.

Top Bottom