Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transformation from bulking to contest day

Re: done bulking

onerepmaximum said:
Two weeks out. Don't mind the lack of cuts and the bloated gut. It was the result of a glycogen load experiment that went wrong. I'm back to normal now, don't worry. I probably won't post pics again until after the contest. Lumberg, I have been working on smiling, and if I can remember on stage, I'm gonna do it. I'm not smiling in these pics because I thought I had ruined the last 3 months of hard work.

2wksfdb.JPG

2wksobliq.JPG

2wksrdb.JPG

Your hard wor really paid off....those pics are worhty for my powerful K shot...

What do you weigh in those pics?

Wow, OAS, thanks bro. In that set of pics in particular I weighed about 180 pounds. I was pretty bloated in those. In these (from today) I weighed about 175, still holding water, but that's the plan until game day.

1wks1.JPG

1wks2.JPG

onerepmax, please congratulate your wife on her gains. Her photographic skills have improved immensely in the last 1-2 weeks... she's made you look fantastic! :)

One word... Inspiration!

I have a competition this fall (my first one!) and to see someone transform there body like yours, I know that I can do it now. Im am going to try and do something lke you are doing with putting pics up every week leading up to my comp. Good Luck on your copmpetition and remember to show us your day of the competition pics!

TPT, you sir, are a jack ass. That's a pretty good one :)

Sweed, I'm glad that you got something out of me posting these. I guess when I look back, it does look like quite a transformation. It happens so gradually in real life that it doesn't seem that drastic until you follow the pics. I'll most definitely be posting up with some contest day pics. Hopefully pics of the contest itself.

onerepmaximum said:
Thanks pl_beast. I hope to weigh 220 and be in the single digits BF% one day.

I posted a pic on the anabolic forum for that inspirational physique contest. I figured, why not? It's not like I stay in this kind of shape year round. So here it is for those of you who check this thread. I'll post two of the ones I took today. The top one is the one I chose for the contest. Not sure which one is better, but oh well.

1wks2.JPG

1wks1.JPG

Don't worry Seashell, the outtie will be around as long I'm drawing breath. No plans to fix it.

Hey - don't you look great! Haven't been on in a while - been working out of town. These pics are much better and show me how tiny your waist really is - a genetic gift from the Bodybuilding Gods! I am really excited for you. I believe your show is coming up this weekend? Let me know how you do and remember to have a great time and not stress. Congratulations on all your hard work - well done!

Quadsweep's Sister said:
Hey - don't you look great! Haven't been on in a while - been working out of town. These pics are much better and show me how tiny your waist really is - a genetic gift from the Bodybuilding Gods! I am really excited for you. I believe your show is coming up this weekend? Let me know how you do and remember to have a great time and not stress. Congratulations on all your hard work - well done!

Thank you so much QSS, that is quite a compliment coming from you. I have learned a great deal from your advice and I owe you a great deal for taking so much time to help me out. I'll defitely keep you and everyone updated.

I wanna see the contest day pics and if u have pics of you on stage , post em!
How did you do in the competition??

Top Bottom