Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transformation from bulking to contest day

Re: done bulking

Xero said:
im glad all your hard work payed off, feels good dont it
Thanks bro. It was nice to be there and have the other body builders give me compliments on my conditioning and ask me for tips and stuff. Not bad for my 3rd competition. Next Saturday will be my first time competing in the open division. I'm looking forward to seeing how I stack up.

good job dude, how many carbs a day do you eat when dieting, do you believe in low carb

1RM -

Thx for the whole transformation sequence & HOT DAMN, you came out great! You even look totally awesome in the tanning stuff. So many people just sorta look weird with all that shit on. Looking forward to the stage pix!

jaymis said:
good job dude, how many carbs a day do you eat when dieting, do you believe in low carb
I don't believe in limiting carbs or fats just for sake of limiting them. I limit carbs and get as much protein as I can. I suppose that carbs and fat will be limited as a function of that type of diet, but that's not my intent. I suppose my carbs were between 100-200 per day unless I was try to get more in purposely to harden my muscles up.

Sassy, thanks for compliment. I appreciate your kind words. I'm looking forward to seeing the onstage pics too! I'll share'em when I get'em.

Been following for awhile. Don't know if you addressed this elsewhere, but just curious what your weigh/appearance are currently? post contest?

I have another show this Friday, April 10. I'm actually a bit leaner than I was for my last show. Still no pics yet, though. Hopefully, I can get someone to take a few this weekend.

Good luck on Friday... not that you'll need it ;)

How do you feel you compare in terms of readiness as opposed to the last contest?

TrailerParkTrash said:
Good luck on Friday... not that you'll need it ;)

How do you feel you compare in terms of readiness as opposed to the last contest?
Physically, I'm ready. More lean probably than I was before. Mentally, I barely feel like I have a show in 4 days. I think it is the fact that none of my boys are going to compete too. I hate depending on meeting someone there that will help me with my tan and stuff like that. The less left to chance, the better.

Top Bottom