Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transformation from bulking to contest day

Re: done bulking

onerepmaximum said:
The night after I took these photos, I was messing with my leg poses from the rear and I noticed that if I plant my toe then rotate my knee down and press back, my hammies look sick. I think I got that one figured out. Good observation maing.

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!

ChewYxRage said:
looking vascular as hell.

good work and good luck at the competition.
Bro, wait till you see the contest pics. I will be vascular in those. While you can see a few veins in these, I was holding a good 10 pounds of water more than I was the morning before. It's gonna be sick on game day. Thanks for the comments.

onerepmaximum said:
Don't be hating on my outtie, that's gonna be what I use to get the judges' attention.

If you want I will send you a sharpie you can draw a little game face on him....

j/k

what day is the contest again?

Becoming said:
If you want I will send you a sharpie you can draw a little game face on him....

j/k

what day is the contest again?
March 20. It's kind of funny because I have been tanning a lot and my whole body is tan except for my outtie. I guess something about that skin that makes it resist tanning. It looks funkier than usual.

Dude, I love your legs. Quads are fucking huge and your calves are nicely split. To me it only appears your chest is lagging, but it could just be the pose. Either way, you're looking good as hell bro, I have no doubt you'll do great!

onerepmaximum said:
March 20. It's kind of funny because I have been tanning a lot and my whole body is tan except for my outtie. I guess something about that skin that makes it resist tanning. It looks funkier than usual.

Dude, jh1 must feel so humiliated. I mean for someone to have a bellybutton that is bigger than your penis....I can only imagine what that feels like.

Omega, thanks man. My chest is lagging, but that's not the only thing. I need to fix my delts and arms too. My chest has actually made a fair amount of progress from my last show. Still quite a ways to go, but as long as it keeps getting better I can't be too mad.

Lumberg, my belly button pokes out in my shirts and people ask to see it at the gym where I'm a trainer. There was a pretty cute girl poking it tonight like I was the Pillsbury Dough Boy or something.

Looking great onerepmax. Making excellent progress but I still think the Pillsbury Dough Boy still has a bit of an edge on you ;)

Top Bottom